2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone play Keenum over Rustled? No Baldwin against the Bears sounds terrible.

Anyone play Keenum over Rustled? No Baldwin against the Bears sounds terrible.

I wouldn't want to start Wilson, but fuck ever having to start Keenum.

Ah fuck it. Not going against my own rule of playing the starters.

James White or Chris Hogan.

White will probably be losing time to Michele. Hogan will be across from Ramsay most of the day I’d imagine.

Rivers or Grimy G?

Rivers offense is better so Rivers.

They both likely go absolutely bat shit on their opponents tho.

Yeah both should have great games, so do whatever you want.

IF Burkhead goes, him or this Lindsay kid vs my can ass Raiders?

I'd go Burkhead. Lindsay is the pass catching back and Denver should get an early lead. I see touches going to Freeman in this one.

Who should I start? Kenny Stills, Chris Hogan or Randell Cobb?

I'd go Cobb but hmm

Is Will Fuller an every week starter when healthy?

Hogan and Burkehead killing me. Keelan Cole on bench...

Need Saquan to put in work, I'm up 30 with only him left, opponent has Mitch Trubisky, Zeke and Engram

Zuerlien being out is going to fuck me. Should I drop him and get a kicker or drop someone else and keep him rostered?

Barring the Bears TE going off tonight Gurley has pretty much carried me to 2-0.

Need Howard to have 100 yards and a td tonight for a few wins. Or bears kicker to have huge night.

Zuerlien being out is going to fuck me. Should I drop him and get a kicker or drop someone else and keep him rostered?

Same here. I will keep him. The Rams offense is crazy and last year he was on having historic numbers apparently.

well im off to terrible start at 0-2 in my h2h league. Through 4 games played, ive scored a grand total of 18 points out of the rb position. Fournette and jamal williams week 1 then crowell and lamar miller week 2. Everything else is just ok but not too worrisome but if id ont get something out of the rb spot im fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back