2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Down by 31 with Rustle and Carson going tonight. Basically 15 points each. Rustle got around 20 last week while Carson stank it up. So nervous.

Welp, as someone who drafted Josh Gordon, this weekend has been an emotional roller coaster.

I thought his career was over and I wasted that pick, but now I'm thinking it was all just another elaborate scheme for the Pats to steal a player from another team, like they did with Blount when he faked that bus incident a few years back.

Josh Gordon's going to feast in Boston!

I'm so excited to see Gordon play with Brady. I hope Josh can keep his shit together for at least 1 season.

I'm so excited to see Gordon play with Brady. I hope Josh can keep his shit together for at least 1 season.
Oh don't you worry. I'm sure the Pats have an entire department dedicated to helping him cheat to pass his drug tests.

They won't care if he's drunk as long as he plays well. He has admitted to drinking before every game of his legendary season so it obviously doesn't impact his performance. In fact, maybe he's like Jackie Chan from the Drunken Master, where he actually gets better when he drinks.

Any reason not to drop Chris Carson? Seattle has a terrible O-Line, and they use Penny when they're losing it seems.

Any reason not to drop Chris Carson? Seattle has a terrible O-Line, and they use Penny when they're losing it seems.

He would put up decent numbers if they used him but they don't. Penny sucks but I guess they're trying to squeeze as much as possible out of a wasted draft pick.

Tough choice for Flex, who should I go with?

Austin Ekeler
Bilal Powell
Keelan Cole
Chris Godwin

Kind of hilarious seeing the Dolphins defense get talked up so much after they played the absolute bottom of the barrel. They got picked up in 3/4 my leagues.

Has Mahomes entered that realm of "if you have him start him" the way Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and others are?

Second question. I have Mahomes AND Rustled as my QBs in one league... I'm wagering, for this year at least, start Mahomes and use Rustled as a matchup dependent/BYE week start because of how shit that o-line is. Am I wrong?

EDIT:
Also, with the fact that Rivers is facing that Rams Defense... I have Goff and Rivers both and have been running with Rivers but that defense is making me lean towards benching him this week.

Last edited:
Has Mahomes entered that realm of "if you have him start him" the way Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and others are?

Second question. I have Mahomes AND Rustled as my QBs in one league... I'm wagering, for this year at least, start Mahomes and use Rustled as a matchup dependent/BYE week start because of how shit that o-line is. Am I wrong?

EDIT:
Also, with the fact that Rivers is facing that Rams Defense... I have Goff and Rivers both and have been running with Rivers but that defense is making me lean towards benching him this week.

Probably start rustle at home against teams not named the Rams.

I would look to trade him.

Yes Mahomes is a must start.

Trade Rustled?

For me from that list if it's PPR it's Cole as well OR Godwin. Kind of a matchup thing.

Yeah, Mahomes is that good with all those weapons and Andy Reid.

Maybe look at trading Mahomes if you can get more.

2 QB's with that value is kind of a waste.

EDIT:
I would start Mahomes until he proved me wrong more than once. They are on fire...sure, some downside is coming but it looks pretty damn good and I wish I had him.

Trying to find a guy to trade Wilson to is proving to be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back