2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got 2 spots in a $50 PPR

come and take @RR’s money imo

Whats the plan with Soda's leagues? There isn't a draft date yet.

My guess is all those leagues will die.

If mocks are any indication, Hunt is being slept on a bit imo. Ive gotten him in round 2 several times and I only do 12/14 team leagues.

If mocks are any indication, Hunt is being slept on a bit imo. Ive gotten him in round 2 several times and I only do 12/14 team leagues.

I think the concern is KC wants to throw a ton. And Mahomes also takes away some of the upside with his own rushing ability.

End of 2nd round is still a steal.

I think the concern is KC wants to throw a ton. And Mahomes also takes away some of the upside with his own rushing ability.

I dont see any way Hunt doesnt get fed a ton of work. Even pass heavy a lot of targets should go his way.

I dont see any way Hunt doesnt get fed a ton of work. Even pass heavy a lot of targets should go his way.

You seen the breakdown on the % of KC running plays Hunt got last year?

It was like 84% or something like that, with leveon and Gurley coming in at around 73%.

Hunt benefitted from allot of volume with Ware being out. I expect some regression there, and a loss of about 30 carries.

Still got him as a RB1, but I think I have cook, fornette, and Gordon all in front of him.

im at 6 in my main league. Going back and forth on either saquon barkley or antonio brown. Hopefully ill know more about barkleys hamstring before the 28th. Im really not as high on hunt or kamara there.

Andy Reid plays conservative and runs a lot with a lead. I don't know where to rank him this season.I don't think he's going to be a big TD guy with the weapons they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back