2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only box-smashing I've been doing is, well...unrelated to any Deep shadowy organization of power in the War Room. I think this is a misdirection ploy and you're the guy scrubbing shit while all our heads are turned.

#BOXNEWS @Bald1
When a candidate accuses another candidate of doing something, just look deeper into the accuser.

I’m Leto1776, and I approve this message.

@Lead you're doing a bang up job emulating horrible candidates running for an election LOL

@Lead you're doing a bang up job emulating horrible candidates running for an election LOL

The WR isnt going to let the leader of the terrorist organization know as The Isle of Clippy have the PotWR.

When is the deadline to piss out this little trash fire of a rebellion?

I believe people can announce their run up until this thread closes on the 16th @ 8:30 pm ET. @Lead can Confirm.

While I do not condone digging into candidates’ personal lives, I nonetheless have begun to hear rumors about a certain candidate.

Is this child born out of wedlock one of yours, @Clippy ?

upload_2018-11-12_13-36-36.jpeg

I can’t help but notice a certain resemblance.

While I do not condone digging into candidates’ personal lives, I nonetheless have begun to hear rumors about a certain candidate.

Is this child born out of wedlock one of yours, @Clippy ?

View attachment 470125

I can’t help but notice a certain resemblance.

@Clippy has been spreading his seed for ages. It is a wonder he hasnt had to declare bankruptcy to a void all of the child support.

I’ve also recently been shown evidence of a certain user with an anti-Trump ad, and his use of foul language in public:

upload_2018-11-12_13-41-33.jpeg

I’ve met two more youths who claim to have been fathered by @Clippy
They claim that with no father figure in their life, they fell in with a bad crowd, turned to drugs, and, well:

upload_2018-11-12_13-44-44.jpeg

Unlike the other offspring, I bet he doesn't claim the defective ones. Probably was paying a little hush-money.
This is probably the reason he keeps running for PotWR, using campaign money to pay these women off. @Lead we demand that you open an investigation in to possible campaign finance violations against @Clippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back