2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOX News Inquiry #2:

How do you justify the collusion of 353 with the electoral adminstration?

State Run media is a key institution to the War Room that we cannot remove. How else would the masses know how to think?

Just did a two hour no gi open mat and feel super stiff now. Perfect excuse with Round 3 to bring out a drink or two.

Closing argument time:

This is my dog. He’s a good boy. I love him.

golden-retriever-dogs-puppies-10.jpg

Why have other candidates not posted pictures of their dogs?

Because they hate dogs.

Vote for decency and the American way; for the love of all that is good and true, vote luckyshot

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

Right here, my man. And that's a real cute pup you got.

D4RwvGK.jpg

Got a couple cats too. One big happy family. :)

vLzClmz.jpg

hUu0afC.jpg

Just did a two hour no gi open mat and feel super stiff now. Perfect excuse with Round 3 to bring out a drink or two.

I did 2 marathon rolls this week. Arms still get tired way too fast, but not nearly as sore as I would have been in the past, considering I have not done a marathon roll class in months. New routine is paying off I think....

Guys guys, enough with the Puppies, a little consideration for @JDragon , he is trying not to relapse.

I did 2 marathon rolls this week. Arms still get tired way too fast, but not nearly as sore as I would have been in the past, considering I have not done a marathon roll class in months. New routine is paying off I think....

I always feel it in my shoulders. I fucked up my thumb a bit too a week or so ago and found out its still healing when a few people gripped it. Damn Danaher and that new kimura system. Three guys are really getting into it and I got ripped apart by someone using it.

@Clippy is going to feel bad if he knocks someone out of the final four.

I always feel it in my shoulders. I fucked up my thumb a bit too a week or so ago and found out its still healing when a few people gripped it. Damn Danaher and that new kimura system. Three guys are really getting into it and I got ripped apart by someone using it.

Yeah his stuff is good, although he sometimes overly verbose on the mechanics stuff. I am originally from Tri Star, so he has a huge influence there.

Yeah his stuff is good, although he sometimes overly verbose on the mechanics stuff. I am originally from Tri Star, so he has a huge influence there.

Oh cool. It's nice to meet someone in the warroom who actually does jiu jitsu.

I've been going hard this round for that reason. Dude is literally just a kid from Mayberry.

He is more of an OT dude IMO. @Clippy if you had to pick one sub forum to post in for the rest of your life which one would you honestly pick?

Oh cool. It's nice to meet someone in the warroom who actually does jiu jitsu.

Thanks, there is quite a few. Someone did a warroom thread on what MMA stuff do people do a few years back. At the time all
I could talk about was the past. Since then happy to say I am BJJ born again (started Gi for the first time after a 10+year lay off from doing MMA at the amateur level) about 1.5 years ago. Love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back