2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead

DOX News is inquiring under the Freedom of Sherformation Act to have the infraction history of all POTWR candidates published. Minimum detail is number of infractions.

Got one by mistake when a mod thought I was running two accounts. Got another one when a self-deprecating joke (in response to a guy not being very nice) was misconstrued as flaming. No clue how close I came to any others.

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

DOX News predicts the outcome of the primary vote

@luckyshot - DOX has no doubt about this candidate's survival into the next round. Superior campaign management and experience will be sufficient for a good second place in the primaries.

@Cubo de Sangre - Cubo will survive the primaries, though only with a slightly disappointing third place.

@JamesRussler - Will receive many right-wing votes and win the primary vote.

@Clippy - may be the surprise number four, depending on how many registered voters are actually OT sleepers.

@Hunter Simpson , @Lowmanproblems will likely not make the cut as DOX expects they will fail to convert support into votes despite strong campaigns. Update: @Tobacco also falls into this category.

All other candidates will not be relevant.

Last edited:
Explain your user name.

Being a man that has a blue collar profession, it is a reflection of the struggle many of us face. Growing up my parents lost their farm and had to start over. We lived on food stamps as they rebuilt their lives. My mother decided to go back to school to become a nurse when I was 7, and my father worked nights. After experiencing the life of lower class, Lowman watched as the sacrifices his parents made through hard worked paid off and they were able to reach middle class once again.

Through middle school and high school Lowman work for his grandfather on his farm. After high school Lowman worked to save money up then put himself through college. Lowmans first son died shortly after birth. Lowman felt his son fighting for life right after birth and then yet there was nothing to be done to save his life. Then Lowman finished college but the economy crashed making jobs in his area hard to find. Lowman has since worked as an electrician and enjoys his life making gains financially. Lowman stands before the WR, hoping to represent them as the PotWR for the next year.

Being a man that has a blue collar profession, it is a reflection of the struggle many of us face. Growing up my parents lost their farm and had to start over. We lived on food stamps as they rebuilt their lives. My mother decided to go back to school to become a nurse when I was 7, and my father worked nights. After experiencing the life of lower class, Lowman watched as the sacrifices his parents made through hard worked paid off and they were able to reach middle class once again.

Through middle school and high school Lowman work for his grandfather on his farm. After high school Lowman worked to save money up then put himself through college. Lowmans first son died shortly after birth. Lowman felt his son fighting for life right after birth and then yet there was nothing to be done to save his life. Then Lowman finished college but the economy crashed making jobs in his area hard to find. Lowman has since worked as an electrician and enjoys his life making gains financially. Lowman stands before the WR, hoping to represent them as the PotWR for the next year.

Dude ...<{dayum}>

@luckyshot - DOX has no doubt about this candidate's survival into the next round. Superior campaign management and experience will be sufficient for a good second place in the primaries.

@Cubo de Sangre - Cubo will survive the primaries, though only with a slightly disappointing third place.

@Clippy - may be the surprise number four, depending on how many registered voters are actually OT sleepers.

@Hunter Simpson , @Lowmanproblems will likely not make the cut as DOX expects they will fail to convert support into votes despite strong campaigns.

Not relevant.

Harsh.

aid322009-v4-728px-Console-a-Very-Sad-Person-Step-8.jpg

@Hunter Simpson , @Lowmanproblems will likely not make the cut as DOX expects they will fail to convert support into votes despite strong campaigns.

Interesting. Dox, GNN and 353 assumed the same top 6 but each of us gave a different fourth campaign to have the likeliest chance to make the cut (GNN- Hunter, Dox- Clippy, 353- Lowman). Egos are on the line here!

*Disclaimer- if Hunter or Clippy get in over lowman, 353's odds were still correct and the less likely scenarios just played out in that instance.

I really expect @Hunter Simpson @Tobacco or myself to beat @Clippy out for the final four.

Not relevant.

Harsh.

Oops.

<FutbolThink>

I actually meant to include you in the Hunter/Lowman group, but the result may be the same. Clippy's OT gang may prevent a good WR candidate from entering the second round.

Not relevant.

Harsh.

Amateur reporting imo. Three Fifty Three spent over a paragraph on each candidate including you along with odds. Call our prediction of your campaign harsh but at least we devoted a significant amount of time explaining why.

Amateur reporting imo. Three Fifty Three spent over a paragraph on each candidate including you along with odds. Call our prediction of your campaign harsh but at least we devoted a significant amount of time explaining why.

The predictions should be in the second post of the next thread.

It's ok. I ran for POTWR being true to myself.

Everyone can call it irrelevant or a failure, but regardless what happens my head is high. (it takes a much bigger monetary reward for me to lose my principles!). And I am happy, and relevant.

<GinJuice>

Closing argument time:

This is my dog. He’s a good boy. I love him.

golden-retriever-dogs-puppies-10.jpg

Why have other candidates not posted pictures of their dogs?

Because they hate dogs.

Vote for decency and the American way; for the love of all that is good and true, vote luckyshot

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

DOX News Inquiry #2:

How do you justify the collusion of 353 with the electoral adminstration?

Holy shit, I started reading that post and fell a sleep. When you are using words, you are more boring than @Cubo de Sangre. Entertain the fine people of the WR, dont make them blow their brains out from boredom. Go back to your picture game brother, that is where your calling is at.

That’s crossing the line bruh.
Nobody’s that boring!

We have all taken shots at each other here. At the end of all of this you have definitely gained the most respect from your WR brothers here. It has been really good to have interactions with you that dont involve politics, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back