2018 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your chosen candidate, @Lowmanproblems has officially given up the ghost. We had a terrific relationship, and we got along great, even though we had different political beliefs. Now that Round 3 is closing, it's time to vote for @JamesRussler . You will be happy you did, and we will not let you down.

And @zebby23 , I know I've been a total dick to you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I was just having a little fun on the internet. You know how that goes, right? I'd appreciate your vote. Come on home buddy!

5CyM8Yx.gif

Congrats to the Final 4. All strong contenders

How would you define FLAMING a certain poster continually even when she tried to ignore you?

Stalking bro. And not a good look.

OK, so your definition of "stalking" is just disagreeing with someone. Yeah, I disagree with people.

OK, so your definition of "stalking" is just disagreeing with someone. Yeah, I disagree with people.

No. Continually FLAMING them when they are not even in the debate. Just bringing up their name to insult them. And following them in threads to insult them

That's a cyber stalker. And it is creepy. Seek help before it's a real problem

Fuck Homer and his parents. He tried to throw his weight around in the OT and it came back to bite him in the ass.

I never came after Homer in here, but any information he made public was certainly used against him in the OT. He knew how the game worked, he wasn't new to it. Also, Homer didn't really seem to care about what was said. He blew it off and kept posting that stupid hiding in the shadows gif.

He went over there talking shit, we didn't come in here looking for trouble.

He actively went after posters to get them carded, banned and even demodded over a generic insult that has been used a thousand times, even by him in the past.

He can go fuck himself. I'll talk about him and his fucked up family all day long and won't give a flying fuck while doing it.

@SBJJ doesn't owe anyone an explanation or apology.

No. Continually FLAMING them when they are not even in the debate. Just bringing up their name to insult them. And following them in threads to insult them

That's a cyber stalker. And it is creepy. Seek help before it's a real problem

Hmm. On my computer, I don't see anyone walking into threads or anything like that. If I open a thread, I see the posts in it, and I respond to the ones that I have something to say about. Not sure how your interface works, but it sounds like it's very different.

New thread will go up at 9:30PM EST

@SBJJ doesn't owe anyone an explanation or apology.

IMO, personal stuff is off-limits. If SBJJ meant it the way it looks, that was very low. If not, he should make it clear. Also, he totally made up a lie about Trotsky and accused me of "stalking" for just responding to posts. If he had any character, he'd apologize for both of those things, too.

Can we do like the Democrats do and simply not accept the defeat? I demand a recount!

There has to be a few hanging chads or disenfranchised people who were turned away?!?!

Nah man, its time to let this ride. We cant all be winners, no participation trophies for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back