Eliminated
5. @Lowmanproblems 28 votes
6. @Hunter Simpson 10 votes
7. @snakedafunky 6 votes
8. @leto1776 4 votes
9. @Headkicktoleg 2 votes
10. @Tobacco 2 votes
11. @Slick_36 1 vote

Congrats to all those candidates that advanced to Round 4 and thank you to all those candidates who were eliminated for participating.

I'd say, BOTHSIDEISM JUST GOT IT UP BOTH SIDES.

Thank yooououu!!!

Everyone else, come on over: the water is warm, the grass is legal, and the beer is cold on first place island.
<NewGina><NewGina><NewGina>

#Sanity

Last edited:
Fuck Homer and his parents. He tried to throw his weight around in the OT and it came back to bite him in the ass.

I never came after Homer in here, but any information he made public was certainly used against him in the OT. He knew how the game worked, he wasn't new to it. Also, Homer didn't really seem to care about what was said. He blew it off and kept posting that stupid hiding in the shadows gif.

He went over there talking shit, we didn't come in here looking for trouble.

He actively went after posters to get them carded, banned and even demodded over a generic insult that has been used a thousand times, even by him in the past.

He can go fuck himself. I'll talk about him and his fucked up family all day long and won't give a flying fuck while doing it.

@SBJJ doesn't owe anyone an explanation or apology.

I don't because I didn't knowingly go after his kids. And the guys saying I did know I did not.

You can go through my entire post history to see I'm right. Homer disliked me with a passion and he was the only guy I EVER put on ignore

IMO, personal stuff is off-limits. If SBJJ meant it the way it looks, that was very low. If not, he should make it clear. Also, he totally made up a lie about Trotsky and accused me of "stalking" for just responding to posts. If he had any character, he'd apologize for both of those things, too.
It is in here, but it's not over there. We all know it. If you have personal stuff out there, don't go to the OT starting shit.

Hmm. On my computer, I don't see anyone walking into threads or anything like that. If I open a thread, I see the posts in it, and I respond to the ones that I have something to say about. Not sure how your interface works, but it sounds like it's very different.

Yea. Whatever

You've been called out by MULTIPLE posters from different political spectrums on your behavior in regards to what I'm saying

Have a great weekend

I don't because I didn't knowingly go after his kids. And the guys saying I did know I did not.

You can go through my entire post history to see I'm right. Homer disliked me with a passion and he was the only guy I EVER put on ignore
Nobody went after his kids. No one knew who his kids were. We went after him.

Unless his kids post here...

What did you supposedly say?

Nobody went after his kids. No one knew who his kids were. We went after him.

Unless his kids post here...

That's how I'm confused. All I know is what Trotsky accused me of was a lie. If they interpreted something the wrong way that's on them

What did you supposedly say?

I said I would lobby the next WR president to give Homer visitation to the WR for 2 hours a week and on Christmas all day. I guess Homer lost a custody battle or some shit and they viewed it as an insult to him personally

I said I would lobby the next WR president to give Homer visitation to the WR for 2 hours a week and on Christmas all day. I guess Homer lost a custody battle or some shit and they viewed it as an insult to him personally
Really?

That could have been said as a joke not even knowing what he was going through. The fact that a big deal was made about it, made it a big deal.

Really?

That could have been said as a joke not even knowing what he was going through. The fact that a big deal was made about it, made it a big deal.

Only 3 people made it a big deal. And they continued to push it when it was obvious they were wrong

Pretty sure everyone else saw through their BS

LOL! I shouldn't laugh, but that's actually pretty funny <Lmaoo>

PotWR Primary Election Official Results
Advance to Round 4
1. @luckyshot 66 votes
2. @Cubo de Sangre 64 votes
3. @JamesRussler 38 votes
4. @Clippy 31 votes

Eliminated
5. @Lowmanproblems 28 votes
6. @Hunter Simpson 10 votes
7. @snakedafunky 6 votes
8. @leto1776 4 votes
9. @Headkicktoleg 2 votes
10. @Tobacco 2 votes
11. @Slick_36 1 vote

Congrats to all those candidates that advanced to Round 4 and thank you to all those candidates who were eliminated for participating.
And a BIG thanks to our host with teh most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back