• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
WARNING: All votes are final. There is no change vote option on these ballots. Please do not request your vote be changed because it will not be done.

War Room Citizens. You've voted and now only four candidates remain.
The top two candidates from this ballot will advance to the general election.

Please remember that the results showing above are not accurate to the actual results. Only registered voters will be counted who voted in the poll above. Please do not make assumptions simply from seeing the numbers above as they are not accurate.

Our four remaining candidates prepared their official speeches before voting began. They will be listed in the order they are now seeded:
@luckyshot
luckyshot said:
What’s up WR peeps and peepettes, it’s your friendly iPotWR luckyshot here to try to extort and cajole another vote out of you by whatever means necessary.

First of all, I’d like to thank the posters who voted for me in Round 1. Whatever else happens in this election, I will forever by proud that so many incredible posters-- some might even say very stable geniuses-- deigned to give me their support. I am truly humbled, and that’s a shoot.

I would like to thank the entire Sanity crew for their support, advice, and banter. Without you guys, I probably wouldn’t have gotten this far, and it certainly wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun.

For everyone who didn’t vote for me in round one, the party’s just beginning; come on in, the water is warm, the grass is legal, and the beer is cold.

“But, luckyshot, why, why,” you ask, “Why should I vote for you again [or for the first time]?” Thanks for being and informed and engaged member of Democracy and reading on:

The Sticky Thread

I am the only candidate with a clear, realistic, specific vision for the Sticky thread. Under President luckyshot the PotWR sticky threads will become one of the WORLD’S foremost intellectual resources for exposing bothsideism.

The specific plans for my Sticky platform remain mostly the same as last round, and you can read them here:

The sticky thread will be an ongoing series of topics—guest written, thoroughly cited and sourced, by Sherdog’s leading intellectual lights— dedicated to utterly dissecting the pernicious myth that “both sides are just the same anyways.” And yes, smart conservatives will get their say.

Some of the topics in this series – each to be explored in detail – would be:
· markets
· immigration
· technology/infrastructure
· social programs
· civil rights
· military interventionism
· fiscal responsibility
· jurisprudence
· the environment

Think you know what “both sides” have really done throughout history in these areas? You’ll probably be surprised by a fact or two – or ten. You get to pick which side you think is right; we’re here to explore how both sides are – and are not – the same.

Other candidates either have NO vision for the sticky thread or a totally unrealistic vision based on false powers that the PotWR doesn’t have.

Cubo has said he’d turn the sticky thread into a long, interminable series of votes about what the Sticky thread should be about! Lol. How pointless… anyone on Sherdog can make a thread. Why do you need 99 votes to see what the Sticky thread should be about? There is an old saying, “If you have two quarterbacks, then you don’t have a quarterback.” Well, if you have 25 different ideas for a Sticky thread, you don’t have a Sticky thread.

I would certainly be open to input, suggestions, and advice, but a leader needs to have an actual VISION.

Other candidates have made totally impossible promises that show their lack of experience:

· “Remove the ‘report’ button!” Sorry, PotWR doesn’t control the Sherdog’s page set up or interface.
· “Police moderator bias!” Lol, PotWR has no moderating powers… if he did, you think Homer would have been banned?
· “Set up a grievance commission with 2 posters from the right, 2 posters from the left, 2 independents, an administrator, and Jeff Sherwood.” Nice idea, but let me know how that goes after a week. I’ve said it before: A plan for a Sticky thread cannot be as logistically complex as a land invasion of Russia.

There is one important addition to the Sticky platform, and this comes courtesy of esteemed WR stalwart @JDragon. In addition to the “bothsides” series, the WR sticky will also contain a comprehensive list of the most common logical inconsistencies and rhetorical fallacies that we see in the War Room debate—along with specific examples. I thank JD for this suggestion, and feel it will really serve to raise the level of awareness for and around quality argumentation.

When you look at it honestly, I’m the only candidate with a clear, realistic, specific vision for the Sticky thread. I’d get it done right, and over the course of the next year, we’d learn an important thing or two that affects our political outlook. Isn’t that onc of the main reasons we’re here?

Presidential Tone

I respect anyone who engages in honest and thoughtful debate. Quality posters will always have a voice my administration regardless of ideology.

That doesn’t mean I am every going to lie or equivocate about who I am and what I believe. I stand on the left on many issues, especially in my view that Donald Trump is a dangerous goon.

But on many important issues, I am closer to the center than most.

The key fact is that I have demonstrated the willingness listen to those with whom I disagree, and to try to understand why they believe what they believe. This could be the most fundamental, important building block in creating a healthy, functional society. I believe that the nation will only ever become as strong as it once when we are willing to meet, talk, and embrace what we each truly believes to be right, rather than whatever our team tells us – or whatever seems to “trigger” the other side the most.

This does not mean that I currently think both sides are the same or equal, but it does mean that I will listen to you respectfully if you want to try to prove otherwise.

Cubo… Sigh

It is unfortunate that I feel I have to write this section. Candidate Cubo’s campaign got off to a very promising start, especially in his promise to bring a tone of civility to the WR.

Unfortunately, recent words and threats have proven that his promise of civility was never a genuine commitment, but only a temporary act of political opportunism.

I would like to share a quote taken from Cubo’s Round One speech – made one week ago today.

“Voting Cubo/Chris will get you something you don't have. Something that can only be done through the Presidential sticky-thread. You'll get a wide range of topics from a wide range of thread-starters. Posters already committed to bringing you high quality content include @Lord Coke, @Jack V Savage, and@Fawlty. In those threads you'll get what we've all, at one time or another, lamented the absence of here. Threads without trolling and personal attacks.Threads without off-topic derailments. Threads where we concentrate the best of our abilities to win the arguments with actual arguments.”

Well, if you have been following the Round One thread, Cubo's tune certainly has changed since then. Tell me this: how do Jack and Fawlty go from being two of the three posters Cubo singled out by name for their quality contributions, to being a “dupe” and a “lowlife” in the space of one week?

More importantly, Cubo has (or had anyway) promised to deliver Threads without trolling and personal attacks.” I leave you the voters to decide: is he keeping that promise so far in his very own campaign?

Cheers all, and if you made it this far, thank you for listening!

Slainte,
luckyshot 2019

Time to Rise Above

@Cubo de Sangre
Cubo de Sangre said:
My fellow War Room posters:

Over the last few weeks, we've all developed a bit of a bond and new-found respect for each other. Hats off to all of the fine candidates and posters who have participated in this unprecedented (and highly entertaining) election.

But this is the War Room, and we are at war; not against @Clippy, or @Lowmanproblems, or @JamesRussler., but against the @luckyshot campaign, and the failed @HomerThompson regime which he represents. It's also a war of character. This campaign has been spent emphasizing the true duties of the office of President, my non-partisan viewpoint, and how I would use the Presidential power to create great sticky-threads for all War Room posters to enjoy. By contrast, Luckyshot and his lapdog (or boss?), @Fawlty, have been insulting me personally, and basically engaging in the same sort of partisan behavior that characterized @HomerThompson's tenure. The difference between the @luckyshot and @Cubo de Sangre campaigns could not be clearer.

Unlike Luckyshot, I preach community. For example, take a look at the War Room BBQ thread (a great read from three years ago). By post #27, I'm offering to host an IRL BBQ. For the rest of the thread, I link up solutions to meet everyone's hypothetical needs or wants. And even with no notice or planning, I'd throw an awesome BBQ tomorrow if you, the War Room community, decided to show up at my home on Big Island, Hawaii.

Talk is cheap though, right? Well, let me show you a few examples of times where I've walked the walk. by bringing this web-board community to the real world:
  • Met for food and drinks (both while I was traveling and while they were)
  • Bought food and drinks
  • Offered to meet up when/if they come to Big Island
  • Inquired about anyone traveling to Hawaii so if they come to Big Island I can offer to meet up and buy food and drinks
  • Sent or offered to send records from my record label
  • Sent Hawaiian-style care packages with local macadamia nuts and honey
  • Purchased a product from their business
  • Contributed to political causes they directed me to

Here's some names that can confirm one or more of the things listed above to be true.:

@A.C.
@Chesten_Hesten
@highkicknomore
@HomeCheese
@Jack V Savage
@JamesRussler
@Limbo Pete
@Lord Coke
@Makani
@nac386
@nostradumbass
@panamaican
@sickc0d3r
@spamking

As you can see, I care about the people on this board, and I am proud to call many posters "friends" in real life. Clearly I am a candidate that promotes community. What has @luckyshot done to promote community? Nothing. In fact, he has only created partisan division. Luckyshot and Fawlty are basically just a continuation of HomerThompson's reign. It's time to move past the divisive partisanship of @luckyshot / @HomerThompson.

With your support, I, along with my fantastic Vice President @Gutter Chris, will make the War Room a better, stronger community. Vote your conscience, and I thank you for any consideration you give to the Cubo/Chris cause.

NiGLtiK.gif

@JamesRussler
JamesRussler said:
Dear War Room posters:

Four score and 3500 posts ago, I began posting on Sherdog in the Heavies. I did so because Wanderlei Silva was defaming the UFC by alleging “fixed fights.” I created a thread explaining that the UFC should sue Wanderlei Silva, and I explained how Silva’s actions met the elements of defamation under Nevada law. I was ridiculed for expressing my opinion. Ultimately, the UFC took my advice and sued Silva, causing him to retract his defamatory statements. The people who doubted me looked really stupid. I am always correct. I am literally a genius. Don’t ever doubt me. You will look stupid.

Then a few years later I got bored and started posting in the War Room. I did so because I am surrounded by a bunch of lunatic Liberals, and I have nowhere else to express my Conservative views. I immediately noticed that the mods were a bunch of soy-filled bitches. Nevertheless, I persisted. I got a yellow card one time for saying foreign border infiltrators should receive the death penalty. More recently, I got a yellow card for quoting Florida Governor Ron De Santis, who used the word “monkey” in an innocuous manner. But because I’m James Russler, some rando mod accused me of being a racist, like he can read my mind or something. Fool, you don’t know me. I’m a minority myself. How you gonna call me a racist for quoting the governor of Florida? And so I now have a double yellow card infraction because some mod decided to call me a racist.

My story is not uncommon. Under HomerThompson’s rule, the War Room mods apparently decided to purge the War Room of Conservative viewpoints. They were being like Nazis killing Jews. It was like another Shoah. I watched as many of my favorite posters got gassed, figuratively speaking. They make me wear this stupid “double yellow card” like a Star of David armband. Why? Because I’m a Conservative, and not much of what I say is politically correct. But like I said, I am always actually correct.

I decided to take a stand.

The only time I ever got a legit yellow card was one time when I told “GOATER” that he was synagogue-bombing terrorist (which he may well be; he really hated the Jews). Panamaican gave me a yellow for that. I accepted responsibility for that because TBH I got a little spicy (“flaming”). But other than that, they’ve all been total bullshit. I read the WR rules, and I try to follow them, but apparently WR rules are so vague that mods basically have unlimited discretion about who to infract / ban. You know what happens IRL when a law is so vague that cops can enforce it arbitrarily? The Court strikes it down as unconstitutional. The same reasoning attendant to vagueness jurisprudence applies here: the WR rules need to be more specific so mods can’t enforce them arbitrarily.

On top of that, many mods have partisan leanings. I understand that they have opinions, but they apparently have a hard time separating their politics from objective facts. One mod actually messaged me and told me Conservatives were solely responsible for all rule violations, and that “I will police you aggressively.” Why would you let that guy be a mod? Seriously—there’s no way a guy like that can be objective. Haven’t seen him around much anymore, thank God.

Anyway, with the aforementioned in mind, I want to promote free speech here in the War Room. It’s a political discussion forum. Politics is always contentious, so the mods need to step the hell off. It’s gonna get heated. It’s gonna be controversial. I mean this isn’t “the Peace Room” or “The Kum-Ba-Ya Room.” So just chill with the infractions. Know what I’m saying?

Here is my platform. Yes, it is rather aspirational, but I can guarantee you that I will at least try to do the following:
  • Eliminate the "report" function in the WR
  • Advocate on behalf of all WR members, especially in their interactions with staff / moderators
  • Work w/ mods on more fair / consistent applications of rules, minimize appearance of bias or arbitrariness
  • Work w/ mods on more tolerant application of rules, given the WR's inherently contentious subject matter
  • Work w/ mods on using graduated / mid-level sanctions, such as PM warnings, before resorting to bans / dubs
  • Define rules more clearly, so posters may conform their behavior to expectations before suffering infractions
  • Sticky threads will be used for political subjects of general, ongoing, or exceptional interest
  • Respect diversity of opinion, and freedom of post
  • Otherwise, stay out of the way—let the posters post, let the memers meme, and let the War Room War
Also, I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea. Yes, I am Conservative, but I do not only represent "the far-Right." I represent all War Room posters regardless of political affiliation. I aim high, because I have a vision for the future. The other candidates aim low, because they are losers. TBH I don’t even care about the sticky thread. I’ll just put cool stuff in there about politics. Also, keep in mind @luckyshot was part of the Homer regime. Basically I’m the best candidate. Don't vote for the other people. Vote for me instead. Remember, I am always correct.

DON’T PENGUIN THIS UP!

Aim higher,
For a better today,
For a better tomorrow
#Vote4Jim

YTqreFA.gif

@Clippy
Clippy said:
ezTd8Bx.gif

Are you tired of the same boring assholes?

No worries! Clippy is here to champion the people and make the War Room what it was always meant to be.

Destruction of the rainbow prefixes will commence promptly upon my election!

ZpWJhyD.gif

My friends, I am in this for YOU!

There is a reason that an outsider has gotten this far. Things are getting stale around here and my competition is weak. You, my friends, need someone like me, Clippy, to revitalize the War Room.

Cucky Shot - Do you really want a man chosen as Homer Thompson's VP to be your representative? We don't need Homer round 2. We've already made this mistake once... Don't do it again!

Cubo de Sangre- This guy doesn't make threads in the War Room... Look it up. He's afraid to speak out and he's going to run a sticky thread? The only thing he runs - is away. Say no to Coward de Sangre. He essentially already has himself, you just may not have noticed.

JamesRussler - A man who believes the biggest problem facing the War Room is that he doesn't know how to avoid dubs. He basically said "Vote for me or Fuck off". 'Fuck you you fucks' is what he thinks. A man on double yellows wants to take charge.

<LikeReally5>

Reliable sources tell me he gets joy from stepping on babies. JamesRussler has not ONCE refuted these claims. Say no to JamesRoughsUpBabies.

<{clintugh}>

Clippy - Legend among men, hero to many, sex fantasy to women the world over. Clippy stands for the consumption of cheez-its and protection of penguins everywhere. He loves fried chicken. Do you know why? Because it feels right.

Clippy could sleep with all of your wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters, but he wouldn't do that. He is a man of integrity and honour. Clippy once spent a year in silence, so he could better understand the sound of a whisper. The People's Champion, the Hero of the Common Folk, Clipmaster Funk is a leader with the wisdom to know what's right and the resolve to do it.

I wish you all a merry Clipmas!

v9Tc3Fp.png

Do the right thing this Yuletide and make the War Room feel right again. Vote Clippy!

Some of the eliminated candidates also provided concession/possible endorsement speeches:
@Lowmanproblems
lowmanproblems said:
The point of the PotWR is to represent the people as a whole. @Clippy is as fun as it gets on sherdog. Some people may not like his posting style, to those people I say go fuck yourself. Lets make this an exciting race, vote my buddy Clippy into the finals.

@Headkicktoleg
Headkicktoleg said:
bro, I WILL WIN!

Cast off the hateful losers and cast a vote for @Headkicktoleg!!!
Once you hop on the train it will KEEP ROLLING!!!!!

@Tobacco
Tobacco said:
Tim C.S.
T
I
M
C
S

This
Is
My
Concession
Speech

VOTE NOW!

Last edited:
2018 PotWR Semi Elimination Results
Advance
1. @luckyshot 89 votes
2. @Cubo de Sangre 81 votes
Eliminated
3. @Clippy 39 votes
4. @JamesRussler 17 votes

Candidate List (Seeded)
@luckyshot
@Cubo de Sangre
@JamesRussler
@Clippy

Eliminated
@Lowmanproblems
@Hunter Simpson
@snakedafunky
@leto1776
@Headkicktoleg
@Tobacco
@Slick_36

The Registered Voter List (Please use a limit of 10 tags per post)
@Curmudgeon
@Lowmanproblems
@TeTe
@Cubo de Sangre
@Farmer Br0wn
@Lord Coke
@IDL
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@JDragon
@irish_thug
@RerouteToRemain
@spamking
@Jack V Savage
@InternetHero
@sniper
@Hunter Simpson
@Liquid Smoke
@Scrody
@nostradumbass
@Madmick
@IngaVovchanchyn
@Teppodama
@bushman505
@waiguoren
@Protectandserve
@SBJJ
@Roaming East
@Greoric
@oleDirtyBast4rd
@44nutman
@lifelessheap
@Stoic1
@floivanus
@Arkain2K
@xcvbn
@MC OverPressure
@LogicalInsanity
@RockstarChris
@JamesRussler
@panamaican
@Lord Palis
@Gandhi
@Jackie Blue
@Trotsky
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@Gregolian
@A.C.
@MusterX
@Neph
@Dolomite
@jlagman
@jefferz
@zebby23
@Rational Poster
@Lead
@luckyshot
@Fawlty
@Edison Carasio
@HockeyBjj
@AgonyandIrony
@PEB
@M3t4tr0n
@AndroidRage
@glenwo2
@ChillBroBaggins
@tehJameson
@Strychnine
@Dr. Shoemaker
@Sano
@N13
@Captain Davis
@Limbo Pete
@ocean size
@curryjunkie
@Quipling
@Higus
@Sohei
@Contra-dictator
@franklinstower
@usmctanker242
@Tekk
@senri
@tonni
@Devout Pessimist
@JosephDredd
@TheComebackKid
@Amerikuracana
@loyalyolayal
@Cake4Breakfast
@JonesBones
@Rygu
@MayhemMonkey
@bad seed
@nac386
@FinalFight
@SaiWa
@Rod1
@Hit-N-Run
@PolishHeadlock
@Lord_Impaler
@Falsedawn
@MicroBrew
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@uppercutbus
@ToxicShocker
@Headkicktoleg
@Joe
@Anung Un Rama
@7437
@Seano
@TheHigherPower
@MadSquabbles500
@second sight
@ultramanhyata
@K1levelgrappler
@Seaside
@skold
@HIMBOB
@Son of Jamin
@TheGreatA
@58miles
@TidWell
@HunterSdVa29
@D 1 Wrestler
@WhitebeltXL
@Possum Jenkins
@BangersAndSmash
@no fat chicks
@oldshadow
@Tropodan
@Cint
@bobgeese
@JudoThrowFiasco
@The ScorpioN
@sickc0d3r
@HereticBD
@kpt018
@WalkenWouldOwn
@The Diplomat
@SidJustice
@Armbars
@uncommon
@Tobacco
@Makani
@22k
@Happiness
@BigDickRick
@BKMMAFAN
@HOLA
@spin_
@Last Samurai
@Pupi
@Slick_36
@trident
@AnGrYcRoW
@Ice That Jaw
@Darkballs
@IGIT
@King of Fists
@jeffk
@JohnnySagebrush
@Teen Wolf
@Throttlehead
@Voodoo_Child906
@KaNesDeath
@BEER
@Overtures
@Phisher
@Swing
@wonderbread
@Prutfis
@ShinkanPo
@LangfordBarrow
@jgarner
@PrinceOfPain
@KILL KILL
@PainIsLIfe
@ShoelessRye
@ROSCONATION
@Diamond Jim
@JonnyRingo84
@Gunny
@thefirstemporer
@2DUM2TAP
@315MMAFighter
@abiG
@AGGAMEMNON66
@Al Gorithm
@AlexDB9
@andnowweknow
@AznTrojan
@Badger67
@BAM
@Bloody Pulp
@Cid
@Gutter Chris
@Ruprecht
@Staph infection
@VivaRevolution
@BoxingFan653
@BudKing8806
@bufetadanacara
@Carolina Skiff
@CauseImbetta
@chardog
@Clippy
@SmilinDesperado
@Starman
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superking
@superpunch
@SRN
@deadshot138
@Sara
@MikeMcMann
@Leagon
@leto1776
@Letssnuggle
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@Steve-French
@KnightTemplar
@kahiljabroni
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KeepItRealist
@kenetics
@Juventud
@jrams
@JSnake
@Culombo
@cincymma79
@cleetus
@cottagecheesefan
@Cuauhtemoc
@Cuzcatlan
@danny23
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@DeJulez
@computer fogie
@jei
@Lethal
@Peteyandjia
@Zankou
@Lucifer Alpha
@m25105
@machidafan99
@Magooglie
@Mark Hunts FIST
@mb23100
@meauneau
@method115
@ocfightfan
@Oeshon
@Ophydian
@Orgasmo
@PHATV
@Phr3121
@pinger
@Post Mortem
@deltapapha
@DespicablePeep
@Dirt Road Soldier
@Don Quixote
@DragRacer
@drstrangelov
@EGarrett
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ElKarlo
@EradiatedHaggis
@Essie
@Factory
@Fedorable
@FIMN
@Final Rehab
@Fluffernutter
@fonzob1
@GearSolidMetal
@Fugazy
@GhostZ06
@goldennirvana
@Goonerview
@Grenz
@Hans Gercmiov
@Hard To Tell
@helltoupee
@hillelslovak87
@Iceberg Slim
@ithinktheymad
@Prefect
@Prex32
@Prokofievian
@ralphc1
@rearnakedchoke
@TheWorm
@ShadowRun
@Sketch
@LuchaBear
@Metusalemi
@Michaelangelo
@MMAViewer
@n...not crazy
@nhbbear
@cabal
@jamel
@JbModest
@JJHouse
@regmma123
@Rematch
@Renard
@Rob Battisti
@rokzilla
@aitkenmike
@ChainFlow
@deviake
@japman40
@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@TSO
@unimackpass
@vengeful
@Viva
@voxom
@Whippy McGee
@WhiteMousse
@Workers United
@WTF2008
@SongXIII
@SMillard
@SleepyBoy
@Scheme
@Satsui Ryu
@sangreporsangre
@SammyPops
@sabretruth
@ryan3434
@Rusk
@Rozko
@splendica
@woodguyatl
@FrontNakedChoke
@moreorless87
@MiniCraque

Last edited:
Media

Gandhi said:
THIS IS GNN!!!!!

POTWR-120418-938.png

*with real formatting @JDragon
luckyshot maintains lead over Cubo as we enter final stretch of the second round of voting!!!
Gandhi said:

potwr-12318-929.png

Lucky Shot Maintains Lead as Right / Left Voter Split Continues to Intensify!!!!!

GNN reports that Luck has gained 23 votes from citizens that did not vote for Lucky or Cubo in round 1, while Cubo is up 18 votes respectively from that same block of voters.

Virtually of these votes have came from the left/moderate left in the case of lucky and the from the right in the case of Cubo. 11 of the new Cubo votes were former Russel voters, demonstrating how well the Cubo campaign is resonating with the far right!!!!. 100% of round 2 Russle voters have gone to Cubo or Russle (either prior to his matricidal resignation or due to voter incompetence).

This is GNN!!!!!!

@Lead
tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_1280.png

DOX NEWS ENDORSEMENT

In the recent weeks, all POTWR candidates have shown their motivation. While for some, this is just a game, it has become clearer and clearer that there are only two candidates who really want to become President of the War Room, and that's the iPOTWR @luckyshot and candidate @Cubo de Sangre.

First things first: you shouldn't vote for anybody else. Unless you enjoy watching the world burn.

Both Cubo and luckyshot have made concise yet clear proposals what they want to do with the Sticky thread. That is a huge step forward compared to @Warlord Palis in 2016, who made a long list of promises that he was partially unable and partially unwilling to keep (and partially luckily did not follow through, e.g. making the Sticky a place for Pizzagate discussion). But it's also a huge step forward to last year's candidates. Homer Thompson did not become very concrete on his plans for the Sticky, and while alright in execution, potential was eventually wasted. @irish_thug only proposed late in the campaign to have a sticky "managed by committee [sic] where topics from all areas of the political spectrum are rotated through".

So as you can see, both Cubo and luckyshot are doing far better on this side than most previous candidates.

Cubo has started out as the nice guy in this campaign, evidently planning to remain "presidential" and allowing to let @Gutter Chris the dirty work. He collected endorsements from @panamaican, @Jack V Savage , and @Fawlty. Eventually though, he failed to convert these early endorsements into active support and contributions for his campaign.

Cubo is a great guy in real life, I'm sure of that. And if I ever make it to Hawaii, I know who to give a visit and we will have a great time. This election though is about the future of the War Room, and his track record gives pause.

In 2016, he voted for conspiracy theorist @MusterX in the primaries and @Warlord Palis in the General Election. Palis and @Dr J fought a fun campaign and deserved to win based on that, but based on what's best for the War Room, Cubo likely made the wrong choice.

In 2017, Cubo voted for @VivaRevolution in the Primaries, despite JDragon running on a War Room BBQ platform.

@luckyshot, on the other hand, was absent from the 2016 primaries, voted JDragon in the General Election. In 2017, though, he abandoned his own campaign in the Primaries to support Homer. A questionable move, though fuelled by @pcptornado's campaign consolidating a large part of the right-wing vote, threatening a purely right-wing General Election.

Luckyshot has delivered on policy content, Cubo has so far only delivered on policy process.

DOX News endorses both candidates. Both are true War Room patriots. May the best man win and deliver on the core promise, which is actually comparable: to bring the War Room together in regularly alternating quality Sticky threads.

A personal note from DOX News anchor JDragon: I believe, based on the broad support of quality posters @luckyshot has been able to gather, and the respectful tone luckyshot has maintained throughout the campaign, that luckyshot will be a very different president compared to Homer, and that his threads will deliver. Therefore, my vote goes to luckyshot. However, if Cubo de Sangre wins, I will also work with him to deliver quality threads. This is the War Room, it's our living room, and we're in this together.

Also @Clippy, gtfo of the WR.

This is GNN!!!!

potwr-12-2-2018-506.png

@luckyshot Starts to Pull Further Ahead of Cubo as Sanity Voters Overwhelmingly Rally to the Cause!!!

According to unbiased GNN senior political correspondent.

"There were a lot of good candidates to choose from this year. Other moderates, really cutting edge and functional office supplies, and even the faint hope of a more diplomatic way. So it i not surprising that many sanity voters were "feeling their oats" in the earlier rounds. As some of the less successful candidates have dropped out it seems clear that these voters are coming home. We are glad to see them back, in fact, as far as we were concerned, they never really left. @Lowmanproblems and @Hunter Simpson are Sanity, even if they had some extra appeal (which we respect). We are glad these voters back in the united tent!!!!!"

GNN out.

@Lead

Gandhi said:
GNN Results

potwr-1049-pm.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1280px-RCA_Indian_Head_Test_Pattern.svg.png

Gandhi said:
GNN Voter Tally : The Refugees Have Stormed the Fences!!!!!!

potwr-12118.png

Examining actual votes vs. ones from legal citizens shows evidence of significant rigging by the Clippy camp. Clippy has been reportedly filling buses with illegals from the OT to distort the race and make it seem closer than it is. The true results are above.
Gandhi said:
This is GNN!!!
Sanity Candidate luckyshot maintains lead as hard right coalesces around Coma Cubo !!!!

potwr-2118-830pm.png

Latest results show @luckyshot maintaining a commanding lead, once Cubo’s votes (@Cubo de Sangre) are adjusted for a growing list of illegal border jumpers. This is despite the fact, that with the matricidal cuck a duck death of the @JamesRussler POTWR campaign, the hard right’s journey to Cubo mania, which commenced in round one, has greatly intensified.

All James Russle voters from round one, have either gone to the deplorabot arts and craft king himself (Jimmeh!!!!!!) or to Cubo. What is more, a significant portion of the “Trumpesque”(yes its word, google it!!!!) portion of the Lowman coalition from round 1 has also gone over to Cubo.

Cubo was overheard saying (mixed in with ramblings about spouses, pet cemeteries, and internet timeouts for bad behavior) “good people on all sides, many sides”.

According to non-biased senior political correspondent Gandhi:

“A certain segment of Sanity voters went with Cubo for obvious reasons. There was an attraction to a candidate who could offer at least an appearance of civility, a non-threatening level of intelligence, and an incredible work ethic for an election over the presidency of a karate forum. However, given all the newcomers on the Cubo boat, some of them are probably having second thoughts”.

GNN out

Warlord Palis said:

Last edited:
First.

DAMMIT CLIPPY

UPDATE 12/4
THIS IS GNN!!!!!

POTWR-120418-938.png

*with real formatting @JDragon
luckyshot maintains lead over Cubo as we enter final stretch of the second round of voting!!!

Lucky Shot Maintains Lead as Right / Left Voter Split Continues to Intensify!!!!!

GNN reports that Luck has gained 23 votes from citizens that did not vote for Lucky or Cubo in round 1, while Cubo is up 18 votes respectively from that same block of voters.

Virtually of these votes have came from the left/moderate left in the case of lucky and the from the right in the case of Cubo. 11 of the new Cubo votes were former Russel voters, demonstrating how well the Cubo campaign is resonating with the far right!!!!. 100% of round 2 Russle voters have gone to Cubo or Russle (either prior to his matricidal resignation or due to voter incompetence).

This is GNN!!!!!!

@Lead
bah24dI.png

bah24dI.png

Last edited:
Vote @Clippy, the other guys are wrong for the WR, and wrong for Sherdog. If you dont vote @Clippy, you should ban yourself in shame.

@Cubo de Sangre had my vote until he sassed me after all the hard work I did to promote him and sink one of his close competitors, @Lowmanproblems. He's gonna have to work a bit harder this round, if he wants to steal my actual vote away from @JamesRussler.

Clippy will fix everything and the future looks good
He'll lead us all to freedom like a Clippy oughta should
If you like stuff that's nifty and shit that's cool as fuck,
Vote Clippy. He won't wreck your anus

Alright close the polls, @Clippy wins this shit.

@Cubo de Sangre had my vote until he sassed me after all the hard work I did to promote him and sink one of his close competitors, @Lowmanproblems. He's gonna have to work a bit harder this round, if he wants to steal my actual vote away from @JamesRussler.

FWIW Heretic, this is not the last round. Round 5 will be a runoff between the top 2. This is a long election season.

I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!
braveheart-2-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back