2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit it. Lefties do it. They feel this need to fight for something. Even if it’s just “the man.”
If I'm honest, it's what keeps me logging on every day. Sometimes I just create my own things to be outraged about. It's my fuel

He backed up his assertion just fine. You lied about what Warren has said about her heritage in the past. I got into it with you over the same shit. You are a liar. A...fucking liar.

Not really, though. I mean neither you nor Cubo could ever cite a single thing I've said that was deliberately untrue. It's just a baseless attack that you throw out when you can't defend your positions, and it says more about your own lack of honor than anything else. Cubo also never backed up any assertion, and did blatantly lie about my position (insisting, even after being corrected, that I was claiming a one-drop rule).

Your outrageously large and unwarranted ego, just couldn't handle being called out on it, so you lost your cool and wished that Cubo would exterminate himself. No matter how you want to spin it, it was uncalled for and extremely pathetic on your part.

No, you can look back on the exchange and see that this is wrong.

Jack's lack of humility on that helped motivate my campaign. Thanks @Jack V Savage. You'e been instrumental.

I don't think you're truly dumb enough to believe that. You got votes from all the right-wing hacks plus a small handful of others that you've personally interacted with and deceived. It's not like Heretic and Palis' votes were in the air.

I don't think you're truly dumb enough to believe that. You got votes from all the right-wing hacks plus a small handful of others that you've personally interacted with and deceived. It's not like Heretic and Palis' votes were in the air.
Something something pot.. something kettle..

I’m just here for the hurt feelings

Let me be the first to say, congratulations President @Cubo de Sangre .

You're a tight motherfuckin' pimp.

tomlin-celebrates.gif

Fucking kek you glorious asshole.

"Ice Cubo"

Is that Clippy and Zebby you put in? How do you make these??

Yup, Lucky, is on a boat with Fawlty, Zebby, Clippy, Lowmam and Ghandi.

I use a program called final cut. It’s really easy after a couple of sittings.

Jack said he should kill himself over accurately calling out Jack's lies about Elizabeth Warren.

Besides, what context do you even need? Is such a comment ever warranted?

Sure, sure...

What's going on here, is that nobody is buying the lefty bullshit, and you guys are upset at your failure to deceive the people.
I never saw what he said, if I freaked out just by hearing a fragment of it and called him out for it, I would be foolish. I thought context was important to you guys like Trump's "locker room talk". Jack is definitely wrong to tell him to kill himself, I'd still like to see the post though so I could address what was specifically said.

Thanks @Cubo de Sangre, now I'm just a mindless leftie, so much for bringing the forum together and making it a place for centrists. You're acting like a little victim and taking this way too seriously. Lucky was 100% right about you flip flopping constantly between being a peace loving guy trying to improve the place and an edgelord asshole sticking it to the "lefties". At this point I respect @JamesRussler and @Warlord Palis more than you. At least they are honest about themselves.

Admit it. Lefties do it. They feel this need to fight for something. Even if it’s just “the man.”
Dude's got no balls. He is trying to claim being a centrist so he can get the center vote while appealing to the right because he's not as good as the candidate on the left. He can't be honest about how he feels because he's afraid to lose votes. I don't know if he really is a centrist or if that was a lie, in fact I couldn't tell you anything about what he believe besides saying whatever he feels he needs to win a meaningless election.

Dude's got no balls. He is trying to claim being a centrist so he can get the center vote while appealing to the right because he's not as good as the candidate on the left. He can't be honest about how he feels because he's afraid to lose votes. I don't know if he really is a centrist or if that was a lie, in fact I couldn't tell you anything about what he believe besides saying whatever he feels he needs to win a meaningless election.
He's not really a centrist, he's an independent, he doesn't go by party lines, but that doesn't mean he takes a middle of the road approach. That's not one of his claims, that's my observation about him.

He's not really a centrist, he's an independent, he doesn't go by party lines, but that doesn't mean he takes a middle of the road approach. That's not one of his claims, that's my observation about him.
Oh shit you're right, that is what he said. I don't know why he never corrected me on that. There's definitely a difference between the two. Thanks for clarifying. He told me he planned on raising standards and ending the tug-o-war of political leanings in here. He's seemed to embrace the side most willing to vote for him though and gone back on all of that.

Oh shit you're right, that is what he said. I don't know why he never corrected me on that. There's definitely a difference between the two. Thanks for clarifying. He told me he planned on raising standards and ending the tug-o-war of political leanings in here. He's seemed to embrace the side most willing to vote for him though and gone back on all of that.

he actually commented a couple of days ago about trying to embrace the left leaning posters but not getting much love. a lot of this has revolved around one side not liking the posters supporting the other side and turning it into an issue of who supports who rather than who stands for what.

he actually commented a couple of days ago about trying to embrace the left leaning posters but not getting much love. a lot of this has revolved around one side not liking the posters supporting the other side and turning it into an issue of who supports who rather than who stands for what.
We talked and he made a really good impression on me, told him I was likely to vote lucky but was on the fence and could easily be swayed. When Palis started campaigning hard for him I tagged him and told him that his talk of ending that tug-o-war meant nothing if he was going to let someone so antagonistic and divisive speak for him like that. I wasn't the only person to talk to him and consider him only to be called a mindless lefty later.

I agreed with what he said he stood for, the problem is he hasn't been consistent with it even in this election. He's gone back and forth with being respectful and an asshole every time I'm honest with him multiple times already. It's not that they're on his side, that was a given. It's that he's embraced their bullshit to win while campaigning on cleaning the war room up.

Rising above shit is. Someone else gonna do it for you?
<{hughesimpress}>

"Compared to the shit I've walked away from here, come on."
Really? BJ Penn and his mom don't believe you walked away from anything until after your wife came in here and gave her 2 cents. I don't think you're in any place to judge.

Too bad you didn't say this instead and leave the high horse part out.
I'm gonna be focused on my own standards of behavior between now and January 1st. Let's call it an adjustment period.
And this might have gotten my vote the other day,
Cubo's used the backdoor when occasion permits.

Oh yeah, and fake rasslin' is fake.

Anyway, fuck all that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back