Reaction score
Doughtys hit on carrier
Doughty-Suspension-Hit-Carrier.gif

Leads to some tension

Kadri charges Wingels

Hedman spears Hischier

Subban elbows MacKinnon

Morrissey head checks Staal

The Subban one you can tell is from basically pure frustration of getting embarrassed essentially

Chariot took a spear to the nuts right before this too

I just found it amazing with the Players Safety Board handing out suspensions like candy on Halloween that so many players are risking their teams playoff chances.

I just found it amazing with the Players Safety Board handing out suspensions like candy on Halloween that so many players are risking their teams playoff chances.
The NHL (behind closed doors) loves this intensity. The players know this, and ramp up the questionable play.

The NHL (behind closed doors) loves this intensity. The players know this, and ramp up the questionable play.
Should have left the rules as they were during this guy's era then:

That fucking Kariya hit and teh Kozlov one too.

If it aint rough and tough it aint playoff hockey.

C-A-P-S. Caps, caps, caps. I’m quittin hockey if the caps lose in this 1st round. no shit, fuck them.

Hartmen most likely getting suspended for this

I know he legit got speared but I still laugh that he flips his gourd when they don't call a spear WHILE HE'S TAKING THE OTHER GUY'S STICK AND SPEARING HIMSELF

How the F is Vegas doing what they are doing?

How the F is Vegas doing what they are doing?
They bought a bunch of used parts from all over, then assembled a perfect GTO out of them. Having Fleury playing the best hockey of his career certainly helps. Huge leaps in production from basically every player on the roster. William Karlsson scored 6 goals in a full season last year. This year? 43. They're doing something right.

They bought a bunch of used parts from all over, then assembled a perfect GTO out of them. Having Fleury playing the best hockey of his career certainly helps. Huge leaps in production from basically every player on the roster. William Karlsson scored 6 goals in a full season last year. This year? 43. They're doing something right.
Really gotta think they're going to have a harder time in round 2 than round 1. You look at the GAA between Quick and Fleury while they both stood on their heads they have a like .2 difference.

I haven't seen enough Preds hockey to know but just from last nights game Hartman made himself look like a complete tool.

Back