2018 State of the Union pbp thread

or you're just afraid of the #metoo backlash going on around workplace...lol...go for it bruv...I had one a few years back...not really a looker but can ride...i'd say she's a 3/10 but i'm not picky plus she was thirsty...
I'm fat... proportional wise most of my coworkers are worse than me.

Are you really saying the reason you dislike it because you don't like people being proud of their country?

What you say is not true at all. Pride in your country is not something to be ashamed of. I honestly can't even understand that logic and thats not just me being a snide prick. You live here, its where your family will grow, its where your friends live, take a look around at lots of alternative places you could have been born...

I don't care how romantically corny it sounds, I AM proud to be American and I want my country and my fellow citizens to flourish. The more we say it and hear it, the more we'll believe and the more we'll expect from our elected officials.

I find it so weird to have some hipster resentment of your country and fellow citizens.
People resent having a dufus conman who’s screwed hard working people over his whole life in the highest office

I'm fat... proportional wise most of my coworkers are worse than me.
giphy.gif

I didn't ignore your post. I responded to it with a question which you still refuse to answer.

How can Trump take credit for market trends that have existed for 10 years when he hasn't even passed a budget and it's been over a year already?

In that very post I talked about things that differentiated the economy under both presidents.

I could list 100 more examples. But if you don't take the time to give a thoughtful response to the couple I already listed then why the hell would I take the time to address your simpleton question?

You're like the sean hannity of the war room. Or maybe Don lemon is more appropriate.

That's BS....no matter what Trump do....even if it's better than Obama...the liberal saltiness will never cease...that's just how the liberal mindset is....
Not sure how that makes sense as a reply.

But I don't feel insecure about being an American just because I hate our President.

Not sure how that makes sense as a reply.

But I don't feel insecure about being an American just because I hate our President.
Where is the hate coming from though? What did he ever do to you in a span of 1 year in office?

the US has the world's largest supply of coal. Explain to me why would shouldn't benefit from it while we have it. Other countries use it, we have it- the next step seems pretty logical to me but I don't know, spell it out for me.
You think coal qualifies as either beautiful or clean? You need it spelled out why that claim is lol inducing?

the US has the world's largest supply of coal. Explain to me why would shouldn't benefit from it while we have it. Other countries use it, we have it- the next step seems pretty logical to me but I don't know, spell it out for me.

Because America should lead by example and we can afford it.

In that very post I talked about things that differentiated the economy under both presidents.

I could list 100 more examples. But if you don't take the time to give a thoughtful response to the couple I already listed then why the hell would I take the time to address your simpleton question?

You're like the sean hannity of the war room. Or maybe Don lemon is more appropriate.

But nothing has actually changed.

You think coal qualifies as either beautiful or clean? You need it spelled out why that claim is lol inducing?

Beautiful is an odd word but sure, I can see why we'd describe a valuable resource in such a way.

Bottom line is that we have a massive amount of coal that other countries will buy. They use it anyway.

Trump was very presidential and articulate last night. I am so thankful we have him instead of Obama.

Beautiful is an odd word but sure, I can see why we'd describe a valuable resource in such a way.

Bottom line is that we have a massive amount of coal that other countries will buy. They use it anyway.
Coal is neither beautiful nor clean ffs Seano lol

This is 53 pages long but have we talked abou Trump screwing up that guys name? DJ or CJ blah blah he said he likes to be called either one so sir I'll call you CJ.

Thank god Trump wants to call you by your real nickname and not the one he invented to correct his mistake.

Because America should lead by example and we can afford it.
Selective outrage strikes again. I'm sure you're doing the same to reduce pollutants. Your home all solar powered? Electric car? Or is coal just extra super evil?

Back