2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
I don't keep up with soccer too much really.
My dream matchup is Italy vs USA in the final.

Hope it happens would be so cool!

France, I guess. My surname, my heritage, I've been there so many times. But I'm not really paying much attention, to be honest. Kind of surprising/disappointing that the American team isn't in there, since they were the last time.

France, I guess. My surname, my heritage, I've been there so many times. But I'm not really paying much attention, to be honest. Kind of surprising/disappointing that the American team isn't in there, since they were the last time.

We shit the bed, on talent we deserve to be there but losing to Trinidad means we got no excuse. Fuckin Bruce Arena.

I haven't decided yet but probably France or Belgium. France should be fun as hell to watch but Hazard plays for Belgium so may root for them.

Mexico. team USA didn't qualify. Mexico is pretty fucked though they are in the group of death and their team is crappier than they were last world cup their top players are not in form and playing fo r crappier teams, chicharito went from man U and real madrid to playing for west ham. a lot of top Mexican players also left europe like giovani dos santos and carlos vela. this isn't a good squad this world cup.

I'll be watching the epic first round Spain vs Portugal match in 30 minutes.

There is a lot of extra bonus sheet to this game. LOL

Two games in a row that ended by dramatic last minute goals to break the 0-0 tie. On the one hand, it's thrilling at the end, but on the other hand, they were scoreless for upwards of 90 minutes.

Germany. For the pure fact that watching them kick Brazil's ass 7-1 in Brazil, while the cameras panned the crowd and their fans all looked like they would be on suicide watch for years to come. Hands downs it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on television.

that last goal by CR7 was beautiful .

Germany. For the pure fact that watching them kick Brazil's ass 7-1 in Brazil, while the cameras panned the crowd and their fans all looked like they would be on suicide watch for years to come. Hands downs it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on television.

It was beautiful. Germany hadn't caused that much suffering and despair since the 40's

brazil.gif

I'm not a soccer fan, but I always like watching. There's an energy to the event that you can't help but follow along.

Germany getting upset by Mexico, how's that rank as far as upsets go? I saw Germany was a -215 favorite compared to Mexico as the +600 underdog. A draw got +330 odds, give or take.

Germany getting upset by Mexico, how's that rank as far as upsets go? I saw Germany was a -215 favorite compared to Mexico as the +600 underdog. A draw got +330 odds, give or take.

Had a large bet on 'BTTS'
When Mexico scored I was phoning up and ordering my new Bentley

Then.. what the fuck Germany????

A lot of pundits were giving Mexico a chance saying a draw would not surprise them. Personally i was surprised as the Germans pelted them 4-1 in a Con Cup game last year.

Can’t help thinking that they’ll find a way to win, but Brazil aren’t having it all their own way so far.

Back