2019 Looking like a great year for the UFC

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First we have Brock fighting. That's an easy 1 mil + ppvs

Then I'm pretty confident we'll see Conor back by 2019 (maybe even late 2018)

Jon Jones potentially could be coming back next year that's another huge PPV

2019 already looks to be a very profitable year .... but we all know this is MMA and plans never go as planned

Brock vs dc will be 2018. Conor ain’t coming back. Jones will be supended 2 years

Ufc is dying bro

MMA fans are so weird.. i'm pretty sure kickboxing and even boxing fans care much more about which great fights will be made than how much PPV and money the main orgs will generate with it lol

Brock vs dc will be 2017. Conor ain’t coming back. Jones will be supended 2 years

Ufc is dying bro

Are they gonna hop in a Delorean before they fight? Dont think Brock would fit.

Shut up newb

<{Heymansnicker}>

tenor.gif

"great" lmao.

MMA fans are so weird.. i'm pretty sure kickboxing and even boxing fans care much more about which great fights will be made than how much PPV and money the main orgs will generate with it lol

We stream everything for free while we insult each other's fanbase and debate the business of the UFC to the death. That's what true hardcores do.

<{JustBleed}>

Cody will be a big draw in 2019 after koing tj then on to Assuncao, Moraes and Lineker
and I'm not a cg fan

Cody will be a big draw in 2019 after koing tj then on to Assuncao, Moraes and Lineker
and I'm not a cg fan
yes, you are not a Necktat fan... and why the hell do you believe he will ko the snake?
Have you see their first fight?

Brock vs dc will be 2018. Conor ain’t coming back. Jones will be supended 2 years

Ufc is dying bro
They already confirmed that Brock can't fight till January next year because he needs to be in the usada swimming pool for atleast 6 months. So he ain't fighting this year.

yes, you are not a Necktat fan... and why the hell do you believe he will ko the snake?
Have you see their first fight?

yes

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

tj's a great fighter but Cody's been great too esp. in the Cruz fight and think he beats tj 3 of 4 times and then goes back to winning

Ufc is dying bro
Brock is not clear to fight until Jan 2019 at the earliest. Conor will be back if only the reason that he can't stand being out of the spotlight.

Threads like this make me wish Sherdog had some kind of downvote/rep system

You should be ashamed of yourself OP

Back