grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Biden 30%
Bernie 26%
O"Rourke 8%

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/15/politics/cnn-poll-iowa-2020-caucus/index.html

So much for diversity but I understand these are early polls. If Joe somehow gets the nod and Trump is still POTUS, this will be the most hysterical, and I emphasize, HYSTERICAL election in the history of this great nation.
giphy.gif

I thought Beta O'Rourke was supposed to be Latino?

Hilarious that some people want Bernie to go another round; he has his support but he's like 90

I haven't read up on whether he is likely to campaign. I would think he regrets not doing 2016. Despite his popularity now, I think a younger contender will gain popularity. In 2016, the party looked like it was dying in the bench they had to use. 2020 will look much different with an opposing party in the white house.

Bernie Sanders is going to do in 2020 what Ron Paul did in 2012.

He will ultimately lose the Democratic party's primary, but the Civil War within the Democratic party that's going to be required to put the nomination on a party approved candidate will likely spawn a new movement on the left.

Just like the Ron Paul movement, it will give rise to a leader that none of us would be able to predict.

I haven't read up on whether he is likely to campaign. I would think he regrets not doing 2016. Despite his popularity now, I think a younger contender will gain popularity. In 2016, the party looked like it was dying in the bench they had to use. 2020 will look much different with an opposing party in the white house.

If Trump is not removed, he's going to go A-wall in the elections. Scorched earth. Biden will stand no chance, IMO, BUT a more unique candidate may pose him some serious problems. Trump matches up amazingly well against any establishment candidate.

What the Democrats really need is for Jim Webb to run again. Those ho-ass liberals were too busy fighting over Hillary and Bernie to realize they had a real G in the building all along

gettyimages-479045456_wide-a04a677837dfe6d7f353ae70f59ec5629aecbe9b-s800-c85.jpg

What the Democrats really need is for Jim Webb to run again. Those ho-ass liberals were too busy fighting over Hillary and Bernie to realize they had a real G in the building all along

gettyimages-479045456_wide-a04a677837dfe6d7f353ae70f59ec5629aecbe9b-s800-c85.jpg

Trump might have an hour-long highlight reel, if Jim runs against him. He can suck the charisma out of any room he's in. Good man, no doubt, but does not know how to properly sell himself to the general public. I would buy break pads from him, though.

If Trump is not removed, he's going to go A-wall in the elections. Scorched earth. Biden will stand no chance, IMO, BUT a more unique candidate may pose him some serious problems. Trump matches up amazingly well against any establishment candidate.

I think 2016 and 2020 will be different in that aspect. He can no longer completely run on an outsider angle when he's been president for a term. Most of these become a vote for or against the incumbent election. That's troubling for Trump based on his approval rating. Remember that Clinton also had a very low approval rating as well. A more charismatic candidate might be all it takes but I'm still unsure on whether the left doubles down on bad propositions going into 2020. They don't have as much control now whether they make the narrative impeachment talks compared to other issues that might be popular policy wise.

I think 2016 and 2020 will be different in that aspect. He can no longer completely run on an outsider angle when he's been president for a term. Most of these become a vote for or against the incumbent election. That's troubling for Trump based on his approval rating. Remember that Clinton also had a very low approval rating as well. A more charismatic candidate might be all it takes but I'm still unsure on whether the left doubles down on bad propositions going into 2020. They don't have as much control now whether they make the narrative impeachment talks compared to other issues that might be popular policy wise.

I disagree in that Trump doesn't have the outsider angle. The man is fighting his own Justice Department and CIA while in the oval office. It's ridiculous, but he's got that angle any day of the week. I think he very much preserved it, due to all of the chaos he's embroiled in.

Approval rating is another thing, but his approval rating prior to 2016 election was as low too (?). Granted he was running against Clinton who's been under assault for decades, so it wasn't an impossible task.

I think it's 50/50. Maybe 51/49 favoring Trump.

Another meal with 2 choices: Turd or Douchebag.

I'll pass.

Come at me with a 3rd party option. It could be a leather shoe and I'd take a bite.

So it's a meaningless poll, you admit that it's a meaningless poll, and then proceed to try to race hustle anyway?

Shameless and stupid. Dump bait too.

If Biden runs Trump will 100% play videos of Creepy Joe groping children

Approval rating is another thing, but his approval rating prior to 2016 election was as low too (?). Granted he was running against Clinton who's been under assault for decades, so it wasn't an impossible task.

Yea, that was my point. The general election was two of the least favorable candidates in a long time. Either one would've entered office with the lowest rating in modern history.

Yea, that was my point. The general election was two of the least favorable candidates in a long time. Either one would've entered office with the lowest rating in modern history.

And yet both crushed their oppositions in the primaries. What the hell does that say about the current political climate? I can only conclude we've gotten so very polarized that 40% presidential approval rating might just be the new norm.

And yet both crushed their oppositions in the primaries. What the hell does that say about the current political climate? I can only conclude we've gotten so very polarized that 40% presidential approval rating might just be the new norm.

It says Clinton used her establishment weight to prevent others from running and those who did run have a good chance and that Trump was the favorable candidate in a primary but still very polarizing within his own party. The same won't be true for the Democratic primary this time around and also Trump will have far more unified support with his party going into the general.

It says Clinton used her establishment weight to prevent others from running and those who did run have a good chance and that Trump was the favorable candidate in a primary but still very polarizing within his own party. The same won't be true for the Democratic primary this time around and also Trump will have far more unified support with his party going into the general.

The democratic party is really a wide open field. All these 30% joe biden numbers mean absolute zero. Like the republican primary polls that favored Jeb! Bush to win, before he got his 5%, which then went down to 0.5% and his "please, clap" moment.

The democratic party is really a wide open field. All these 30% joe biden numbers mean absolute zero. Like the republican primary polls that favored Jeb! Bush to win, before he got his 5%, which then went down to 0.5% and his "please, clap" moment.

Yea, it's way to far out to even consider Joe the frontrunner. Christie was leading in the 2016 race way back at one point as well before Jeb I believe. The more interesting thing to follow in the battle among the party elites (donors, politicians, campaign staffers, etc). Those matter more so early on than these polls.

Back