Elections 2020 Democratic Primary: White Males Dominating The Field

So now Donald Trump is responsible for the actions of his friends??? Gtfo.
Lol, Trump was on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton. Trumps name is on the flight logs. Ironically Trumps biggest defender Alan Dershowitz is on those same flight logs along with Bill Clinton. There is a 100% chance Trump and Bill spit roasted a 16 year old.
Epstein pleaded the 5th when asked about Trump. Trump is on the record saying that anyone the pleads the 5th is guilty. So by Trumps logic, Trump had sex with underage girls.

Lol, Trump was on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton. Trumps name is on the flight logs. Ironically Trumps biggest defender Alan Dershowitz is on those same flight logs along with Bill Clinton. There is a 100% chance Trump and Bill spit roasted a 16 year old.
Epstein pleaded the 5th when asked about Trump. Trump is on the record saying that anyone the pleads the 5th is guilty. So by Trumps logic, Trump had sex with underage girls.

TDS is a real thing.

"At least it wasn't his daughter" - trumptards everywhere

Lol, trump is more attracted to ivanka than melania.

Whose crying???

Oh right it’s you. Take a hike you racist piece of trash.
Lol the pot calling the kettle black. Hey if you ever have another cross burning sesh in your moms backyard let me know

TDS is a real thing.
Are you saying Trump's name does not show up on the flight logs of the Lolita Express?
Are you saying Epstein did not plead the 5th when asked about Trump?
Just because you don't want it to be true, does not mean it is not true.

Lol the pot calling the kettle black. Hey if you ever have another cross burning sesh in your moms backyard let me know

I’ve never once burned a cross. Your accusations are baseless and meaningless, I don’t really care about the opinions of racists like you either.

Are you saying Trump's name does not show up on the flight logs of the Lolita Express?

I’m saying you are trying to connect dots that aren’t there.

I know it hurts your feeling that I won’t just bumpkin your bandwagon and accuse people of things without proof but that’s just how it is.

What he's doing is the hillbilly russian bot version of sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending what he heard isn't true. You're talking to a brick wall basically, except he's somehow dumber than a brick wall.

I’ve never once burned a cross. Your accusations are baseless and meaningless, I don’t really care about the opinions of racists like you either.
Lol sure you don't my son. Just turn on fox news and take a deep breathe everything will be okay.

What he's doing is the hillbilly russian bot version of sticking his fingers in his ears and pretending what he heard isn't true. You're talking to a brick wall basically, except he's somehow dumber than a brick wall.

You sure do cry a lot when people disagree with you.

“Hillbilly Russian bot”, that’s hilarious. So I guess that’s nybody that can think for themself and dosent blindly flow the other liberal sheep is a hillbilly Russian bot??? Again, your opinion dosent matter because you’re a filthy piece of shit racist. Bye bye.

Lol sure you don't my son. Just turn on fox news and take a deep breathe everything will be okay.

“My son”???? What a strange insult. Just because you don’t know who your father is dosent mean that I don’t. Are you jealous that I know who my parents are???

Biden 30%
Bernie 26%
O"Rourke 8%

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/15/politics/cnn-poll-iowa-2020-caucus/index.html

So much for diversity but I understand these are early polls. If Joe somehow gets the nod and Trump is still POTUS, this will be the most hysterical, and I emphasize, HYSTERICAL election in the history of this great nation.
giphy.gif
none of these people are going to be democratic nominee. not even sure 2 of them even want to be. and I doubt Biden really wants to engage in reality TV behavior with a dipshit like Trump.

Trump and Epstein have been friends for years. There is a quote of Trump talking about how they both like their women very young. And the rape allegation against Trump allegedly took place at one of Epstiens parties that Trump attended.

“My son”???? What a strange insult. Just because you don’t know who your father is dosent mean that I don’t. Are you jealous that I know who my parents are???

He called you HIS son. You fucking illiterate.

Lmao

Lol butthurt so you gotta turn to the racist jokes. I know my dad and so do you, he's your grandfather.

Back