***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Clippers barely put up a fight honestly, they don't even seem like they want it that bad.

Could be Mavs in 5.

I think they want it pretty bad but the main difference between previous series between these two teams and the current series is the Mavs have way more tools this time and are no longer reliant on the 3 point shot to win games.

Cause they sucked. I didn't see Curry blaming other people and crying about the coach.

Curry didn't storm out like a baby cause of the replay center.
You're right, he just stormed out to watch some dude bang his wife lmao

Battle to see who goes fully bald first
Presuming Durant and Lecrybaby are eliminated, this will be the end of an era. No Curry, Durant, James, Paul, Westbrook, or Beardo in the second round of the playoffs.

I want to see some new blood. I want the Thunder and the Magic in the Finals. I know it's not likely happening.

Presuming Durant and Lecrybaby are eliminated, this will be the end of an era. No Curry, Durant, James, Paul, Westbrook, or Beardo in the second round of the playoffs.

I want to see some new blood. I want the Thunder and the Magic in the Finals. I know it's not likely happening.
Sad to see tbh but the future is bright with the talent that has emerged.

Suns are almost as pathetic as the Fakers. They need to fire Coach Joe Gatto and dump at least 2 of their “big 3.” all 3 of their big 3 guys are made of glass and Beal and Booker are both bad on D

I definitely don't want Thunder vs Magic in the finals.. lol

<Oku02>

Crazy with how stacked and close the west was, we might get 3 first round sweeps and If the Mavs keep it up they could win in a gentleman’s sweep. Didn’t see that coming

<mma4>

A true gentlemen's sweep is winning first three then losing one, then closing at home. That way you let the opponent win their last home game and you also fan service your own city by closing out at home.

Crazy with how stacked and close the west was, we might get 3 first round sweeps and If the Mavs keep it up they could win in a gentleman’s sweep. Didn’t see that coming

<mma4>

Some people were saying the Mavs defensive rating for the last 20 games of the season was a fluke because they didn't play that many tough teams but it should be obvious now that this Mavs squad can play lock down defense. When the Flerps sub'ed out their starters last night with 3 minutes left in the game they had 83 points. I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs have the best defensive rating in the playoffs so far.

Pretty sure the entire channel is devoted to trashing him. He makes some strong points though.
Angry Old Hoops raised a question. Does Leblame want to compete or does he just want to be gifted stacked team that takes him right to the Finals?

Back