232 is looking huge (until multiple fighters pull out and miss weight at least)

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Las Vegas
Final card of 2018 (29th December)
Final Fox card

confirmed bouts so far *UPDATED* (order not confirmed)

Jones vs Gus for vacant belt
Cyborg for Nunes for 145 belt
Latifi vs Anderson for probable LHW TS
Condit vs Chiesa
Zingano vs Megan Anderson for 145 TS

BJ Penn vs Hall
Uriah Hall vs Bevon Lewis
Duquesnoy vs Wood

Rumoured:

Masvidal vs Edwards

giphy.gif

Looking forward to Cyborg beating the absolute sh*t out of Nunes then the Bones fans crying until 2019 when Gus TKOs him and everyone is finally forced to accept that 'the Jones Era' is over.

Anderson / Zingano winner is next to be brutalised by Cyborg, which will take her to 24-1 with 4 defences in a row.

Last edited:
Jones -vs- Gus is a big fight.

I don't follow WMMA so the co-main is a zero for me.

The rest of the card is pretty slim.

Meh. Jones vs Gus is a really good fight, then again Jones should have been banned for life and the fact that he's fighting is a travesty to the sport.

Two wmma fights. No.

Aside from the main event, the rest of the card is pretty lame but I am not the biggest fan of WMMA so yea..

Aside from the main event, the rest of the card is pretty lame but I am not the biggest fan of WMMA so yea..

Condit vs Chiesa and Penn vs hall are lame?

Anderson vs Latifi is super relevant to LHW as well.

It's got names, but only 2 compelling match ups. It'll be UFC 200 all over again at this rate.

Condit vs Chiesa and Penn vs hall are lame?

Anderson vs Latifi is super relevant to LHW as well.
Considering Penn and Condit are a combined 0-9-1 in their last 10, Im gonna have to say yes those fights are lame.

UFC should just feed condit or Penn to Islam Makhachev so they can build him up

Jones -vs- Gus is a big fight.

I don't follow WMMA so the co-main is a zero for me.

The rest of the card is pretty slim.
Make or break fight of Conduit/Chesea seems decent

But yeah 5/10

Not too many Cyborg or Penn fans ITT I guess?

Cyborg is the damn GOAT of WMMA and we are seeing her wreck a very unlikeable champ in a superfight for a third defence, plus Jones and Gus are back and the winner of the other LHW fight is probably 1 away from the next LHW TS.

No pleasing some people.

I mean it's average in reality, but if you like wmma that's a big fight and of course Jones vs. Gus is one of the most anticipated rematches in years. I'll probably get it just for that but then again I might not, depending of course.

i'll watch the main and co-main. rest of the card is snooze.

Back