232 is looking huge (until multiple fighters pull out and miss weight at least)

People whine about wmma but cyborg vs nunes will be better than every fight on that card except Jones/gus

DJVHtdIW4AAenOA.jpg

Throw Gunnar Nelson in the mix too.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41038541-4

UFC welterweight Gunnar Nelson hasn't fought since July 2017. He was scheduled to compete at UFC Liverpool this past May, however, a knee injury forced him to withdraw. Well, according to his father Halli, Nelson is ready to resume his career and hoping to fight on the UFC 232 card Dec. 29 in Las Vegas. No opponent has been signed to face him just yet, sources say.

GunnarNelsonHandsUp.jpg

Jones -vs- Gus is a big fight.

I don't follow WMMA so the co-main is a zero for me.

The rest of the card is pretty slim.

You shut your mouth. Condit makes a card epic by default.

You shut your mouth. Condit makes a card epic by default.

Condit is one of my top 10 favorite fighters of all time. The guy looks like a shell of himself and previously took an extended absence / retirement from the sport, specifically citing worries about head trauma.

The Condit we once knew as the NBK is gone, because nobody can do this forever. I'd really like Carlos to move on, like he was trying to previously, but this is how he makes a paycheck unfortunately.

Condit is one of my top 10 favorite fighters of all time. The guy looks like a shell of himself and previously took an extended absence / retirement from the sport, specifically citing worries about head trauma.

The Condit we once knew as the NBK is gone, because nobody can do this forever. I'd really like Carlos to move on, like he was trying to previously, but this is how he makes a paycheck unfortunately.

Goddamit. Now you REALLY shut your mouth.

Are Condit and BJ being dropped off by Doc Brown in the DeLorean?

If not I doubt either will make the fight.

Bones fails a piss test, gus gets injured and its DC V Anderson II as the main event

Jones -vs- Gus is a big fight.

I don't follow WMMA so the co-main is a zero for me.

The rest of the card is pretty slim.

Yeah I have only the Gus Jones fight I am interested but the cyborg and Nunes match can be a good one too. Two of the greatest WMMA fighters IMO. one has to be the GOAT,

Not too many Cyborg or Penn fans ITT I guess?

Cyborg is the damn GOAT of WMMA and we are seeing her wreck a very unlikeable champ in a superfight for a third defence, plus Jones and Gus are back and the winner of the other LHW fight is probably 1 away from the next LHW TS.

No pleasing some people.

Penn is old and no where near as good as he was. That tippy toeing fight was a shit show lol

Penn is just a glutton for punishment. I will tune in for this shit show

It'I not a huge card.

It's good, but not huge.
Cyborg vs. Nunes is a good fight for WMMA and Jones vs. Gus is nowhere near as exciting as it would be some years ago.

It's a solid 8.

Khabib vs. Conor was a better card.

Can't wait to see the return of BJ Penn. Hope he is motivated.

Cyborg vs Nunes will be high-grade violence with plenty of testosterone.

Back