24 Hours Before a 5 Year Prison Sentence. What Would You Do On Your Last Day Of Freedom?

My wife would probably kill me before I make it to prison. Would probably be too depressed to do anything to be honest. I would win deadbeat husband and deadbeat dad award for sure.

Snitch to USADA, so that I can get my sentence knocked down to a couple months.

Spend every minute with my children.

If I didn't have kids...
Wake up
Play golf at my favorite course
Lunch
Beer
Nap
Beer
Steak dinner
Beer
Fuck my girl

Drugs alcohol and hookers I'd imagine, can't believe this is even a real question.

You've committed a crime, you've been sentenced to prison for a 5 year term. The judge gives you 24 hours to get your affairs in order and turn yourself in to be incarcerated. How are you spending those final 24 hours of freedom? What foods would you want to eat, activities would you want to do? Etc.

I'd honestly want to spend most of my day just hanging out. I wouldn't want to do a bunch of crazy activities and go a bunch of places other than a couple of restaurants. I'd prefer to spend the day as a "calm before the storm" of sorts. Hanging out with my girlfriend, watching tv and movies. Eating good food and smoking some good weed. A lot of sex obviously. That's about it.

I'd definitely splurge food wise, I'd want to eat real good. It would be hard to pick a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner but I'd probably go to my favorite diner in the morning, my families favorite Chinese spot for lunch, and this Mexican restaurant we love for dinner. Although, it would be a difficult decision between my favorite restaurants and some nice home cooked meals.

Idk about you guys but I would absolutely not want my whole family dropping me off for my sentence either. Shit would get too emotional and that's the last thing I'd need at that time. I'd keep it to my brother and my Dad and that's about it.

So, how would your guys final day before prison go? What would you want to eat, what would you want to do? How do you spend those 24 hours?

Fuck all that. Bus to Fort Hancock for me and help Andy with his boat.

Go on the run. My life would probably be over, with regards to career aspirations, so I'd go start a life of crime elsewhere; have some fun.

Get stoned all day while finding a way out of the country.

No joke. Honestly, I think I would try to flee the country. I'm not so sure they would even come find you for a 5 year sentence.

I'm not spending 5 years of my prime locked in a cage.

You've committed a crime, you've been sentenced to prison for a 5 year term. The judge gives you 24 hours to get your affairs in order and turn yourself in to be incarcerated. How are you spending those final 24 hours of freedom? What foods would you want to eat, activities would you want to do? Etc.

I'd honestly want to spend most of my day just hanging out. I wouldn't want to do a bunch of crazy activities and go a bunch of places other than a couple of restaurants. I'd prefer to spend the day as a "calm before the storm" of sorts. Hanging out with my girlfriend, watching tv and movies. Eating good food and smoking some good weed. A lot of sex obviously. That's about it.

I'd definitely splurge food wise, I'd want to eat real good. It would be hard to pick a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner but I'd probably go to my favorite diner in the morning, my families favorite Chinese spot for lunch, and this Mexican restaurant we love for dinner. Although, it would be a difficult decision between my favorite restaurants and some nice home cooked meals.

Idk about you guys but I would absolutely not want my whole family dropping me off for my sentence either. Shit would get too emotional and that's the last thing I'd need at that time. I'd keep it to my brother and my Dad and that's about it.

So, how would your guys final day before prison go? What would you want to eat, what would you want to do? How do you spend those 24 hours?
giphy.gif

I am a 40 year old skinny white guy so I would be heading to the rope store.

No joke. Honestly, I think I would try to flee the country. I'm not so sure they would even come find you for a 5 year sentence.

I'm not spending 5 years of my prime locked in a cage.
They will come find you. And if your name pops under 20 years later, they will travel to another country to pick you up.

But, I'd run anyway.

I'm running, thanks for the head start you dumbass! You won't find me.

<Dany07>

Let's just say my girlfriend/wife wouldn't be able to walk the next day. That's how I'd spend my last day

Back