260 to 230

Day 13: -

Diet: 2900 calories.

Activity: MMA - 1.5 hours, Kettlebells - 20 minutes.

Deficit: 800.

Note: I can't get back on the "horse" for some reason. Even though I am in deficit, I don't fee like I am going to lose any weight this week. And I am getting spoiled with people telling me I look good....well, compared to 320lbs me, yes, I look great now. But I need to keep pushing.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will get back to my hardcore dieting.

Day 14: -

Diet: Ate too much. Around 5500 calories.

Activity: walking - 45 minutes.

Surplus: 2500.

Note: Really messed up day.

Day 15: Same story.

Went out to celebrate the end of the first internship, ate too much. Friends came to chill, smoked some trees and the rest is history.

Surplus: +2500 calories.

A pity. But back to work now.

Day 16: Back in business.

Diet: 1400 calories. LOTS of spinach.

Activity: Walking - 70 minutes, Cleaning - 1 hour, Running/walking - 970 calories.

Deficit: ~3000

Note: I guess I kind of needed 2 messed up days to realize what the hell I am doing and get that motivation to get back on track.

Apart from ridiculous bloat...I don't think it was that bad. I felt really really strong this morning. My body filled out to 100%, while waist didn't bloat too much yet. So wasn't that bad. However, the last week pretty much ended up ineffective. So..nothing horrible happened, but I am glad, I didn't fell off the summer "cut" bandwagon.

Love this song.

Last edited:
Just finished my first internship. Was good, I did the jobs that nobody else was up to. Participated in 2 15 minute presentations before Toronto's city council and ethnic media (100 people). Made shit load of phone calls...turned out I was the only one actually calling people. My coworkers opted for just email shooting. Even got a thank you from my boss.

Starting second internship. Done with interview...going to be a lot of fun.

However, this^, will be taking about 5-6 days of life after May 19th. I plan to halt my existence in the real world for a bit and finally finish the great, amazing Witcher Universe. Big fan of the books here, big fan of the universe, big fan of Geralt as a character. This game is also the major reason I have MSI GT60 laptop (people ask me why your laptop is so huge and bulky....I have been BSing that it is just very old hehe, fools).

Last edited:
Day 17: Friend got himself into a hospital in training. Just came back.

Diet: ~4300 calories.

Activity:: MMA gym - 3 hours. Walking- 60 minutes. Fcking around the emergency room - 2 hours.

Deficit: ~300-400.

26k views...hmm. Lets see if I can get this thread to 50k.

Day 18: 255.3 lbs

Diet: 1500 calories, clean except too much coffee today.

Activity: MMA - 3 hours, but light. Lots of stretching and light sparring. My back hurts from yesterdays squats.

Deficit: - 2650 calories.

Note: Nothing to report, except feeling a little bit down still. Been thinking about "womans" a bit too much lately.

Day 19: 253.7 lbs

Diet: 3320 calories.

Activity: MMA - light/medium - 2 hours. Walking - 40 minutes.

Deficit: ~1100

Note: I will come clean - all my cheat days and 3000+ calorie-days were driven by smoking Js. While, I substitute it for alcohol and tobacco (These days anyways, never smoked before 5 months ago)....420 is surprisingly addictive, and has the worst side effect for me - uncontrollable munchies. I found it is very effective at allowing me to enjoy movies I have seen before with my roommate and bros. However, then there is no stopping me from fridge trips, or even hour walks to get food at night. So from now will make sure I only do it ~once per month.

Day 20: 258.5 lbs (bloated like fck after salty food+pop + 420 yesterday)

Diet: 2014 calories.

Activity: MMA medium- 3 hours. Walking - 45 minutes.

Deficit: ~3000

Note: Training was crazy today. My back is getting better, and I think the left shoulder is improving too, since I stopped doing weights.

Day 21: 257.5 lbs (Not sure about the weight flare up).
Diet: ~2400 calories.
Activity: MMA - very light - 90 minutes, Walking - 45 minutes.
Deficit: ~1000 calories.

Note: Trained very lightly. Energy just dropped. I am not sure, whats up with weight, but didn't sleep tonight....so just a relaxing day spent with friends.

Day 22: 256.3 lbs
5zgqhl.jpg

Plus coffe, wrap and 2 cups of rice.

Deficit: ~1300 overall.

Note: The night was messed up as it gets. The party sucked, I lost my car keys (and didn't have a lot of money..and everybody I knew left early) so spent half a night walking to my place and back to my car. Twisted my ankle. But there is always tomorrow, going to party whole Sunday - whole crew going to after party then Beach party. Going to be sweeeeeet.

Last edited:
Day 23: -

Diet: 4500 calories.

Activity: Ridiculous. Around 7-8 hours of total dancing. One of the best days ever.

Deficit: Around 2000.

DAy 24: -

Diet: 0.7 of Pizza, 3 pieces of chicken, 5 pieces of bread, 1 large steak, coke, and so on. ~6000 calories.

ActivitY: walking , sitting, talking - 5 hours.

Surplus: +2000.

Note: Basicly, went out for a great BBQ with a bunch of people. Excellent long weekend overall, but diet was shitty.

What happened: A twisted ankle and Witcher fcking 3 came out. All I did is work, eat and play. No training. Obviously gained quite a bit.

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Mini-Review: Witcher developers had a monumental task in front of them: to design a game that would appeal to millions worldwide, have a believable open world, make due with relatively low-budget, and hardest of them all, make it true to the legendary Andrei Sapkovsky's novels.

They put a lot of effort into this game, and the results speak for themselves - this is the best game I have ever played. Was a pretty sad day yesterday when I finished it.

The only issues I have are the convoluted combat and not being able to meet all of the Geralt's friends from the books and the other games. Combat felt a bit unresponsive, with way too may tools at your disposal. The leveling system looked complex and developed at first, but at the end of the game it proved to be a little bit too shallow for my taste. Biggest characters from the Witcher 2 also went missing or didn't get their fair part in the game. Final complaint: Side quests. despite being the best....of any game, reward you with a bag of peanuts instead of excellent gear and lots of XP.

What did Witcher 3 get right and how it is in comparison with the other heavy hitters in the genre: Dragon Age and Skyrim.

The world is alive, akin to the Gothic 2. Everybody is doing something, everybody sound like a human being rather an acting intern speaking to the mic.

Game play, probably the weakest point, still beats any other open world game. Especially Skyrim..which had some of the worst combat system of any RPG.

Story...That is what makes the Witcher 3 game of the decade contender. Not only it feels like it was written by original writer (HUGE PLUS), it all just makes sense. Everything in this game is cohesive. Side quests, plot and witcher contracts all combine to form an interactive book of sorts, making diving into the lore oh so easy and addictive.

My favorite game, the obvious GOT winner, and probably one of the best games ever made.

10/10. Go play, now.

Day 33: -

Diet: Chicken, Rice, Protein, Spinach, Coffee - 1877 calories.

Activity: MMA - 45 minutes, walking and jogging - ~800 calories.

Deficit: 2639 calories.

Note: Don't really regret taking those 8 days "off". However, I did basically destroy my 22 day progress. A pity, but I was a bit too distracted with work.
Now, my schedule is a lot better. Going to hit MMA gym really hard for the rest of the summer.

Consider this a summer log.

Day 34: Fcked up.

Didn't sleep, but trained crazy.

Ate too much junk food, but when I skip a night...I can't resist.

Diet: 3300 calories.

Activity: walking - 2 hours, jogging - 640 calories. MMA - 2.5 hours total

deficit: ~1800 calories.

Note:You know the feeling when you are so burned out - you become kind of crazy? Well...today my teammates caught me talking myself for 5 minutes and laughing ...twice. My roommate is getting the worst of it though.

Day 35:

Diet: Clean - 2500 calories.

Activity: Light training MMA - 60 minutes. Running - 500 calories.

Deficit: 1500 calories.

Note: So very tired.

EDIT: Ate around 1.5 pounds of chicken breast at night. Hunger was hitting me pretty bad. I don't regret it, because, I have been feeling burned out for several days now. So the caloric intake was around maintenance or slightly below.

Last edited:
Day 36: -

Still tired, still didn't sleep well.

Deficit: ~800.

Back