260kg/574 lbs Fat Dude vs 60kg/132lbs MMA Fighter Clinch Training

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My guess would be that the reason for that training is, but its completly insane.

So it's true. Sherdoggers would beat Mighty Mouse.

That guy becomes HW champ with 3 months of UFC training.

Last edited:
There even a limit to what technique can accomplish...
I'd like to see the wrestler go for some singles though to see how the Goliath reacts ( after a few mins so he is gassed or he would get splashed on )

That's why only a few Divisions really matter. The rest is just acrobatics...

Of course the smaller fighter would choose to punch and move in these cases and destroy the face of the big guys and probably get a chance to finish em later on.
These video's only show a dumb approach to fighting a really big guy.

was that a fight? looked like they were just running at each other

No kidding.

Small dude is doing much better against this roidhead than against fatso.

True Fat Man Strength.

Well this is a well known principle in rugby, where huge guys who can run are notoriously harder to tackle : there is an obstruction factor against the fatso..
Small guy can't put his arms around his waist, grab him properly etc to set up his technique, and also has less room to turn around him ( passing below armpits, escaping if stuck under after missing an offensive move etc. )
Not to mention he doesn't want to get sit on by this elephant who is almost 4.5x his own weight ...

Last edited:
Of course the smaller fighter would choose to punch and move in these cases and destroy the face of the big guys and probably get a chance to finish em later on.
These video's only show a dumb approach to fighting a really big guy.
This isn't fighting at all, they are playing around

Fat guy would give up from exhaustion after round one just from walking around the octagon.

574lbs, I'd pick him up and slam him, drop him on his head, you know to use his weight against him.

So what did they just show us there? A manlet trying to move the mass of a dude 4 times larger is a bad idea? Didn't see that one coming lol.

Fatboy is a tank who probably has zero cardio and shot knees. If he accidently fell on the little guy he would probably seriously injure him. A 132 pound dude is the size of the average chick. What we have here is 2 extremes of trash locked in an epic battle, lol.

Physics is a bitch, but still ... manlet by heart attack.

This isn't fighting at all, they are playing around
Yea agree man.
I had previously seen that video that @Karelinator posted.
Looks like these guys are having a bit of fun messing around with size differences, not to be taken too seriously.

The larger man can move around shockingly well for weighing nearly 600 pounds. Aren't most that weight bedridden/wheel chair bound?

Back