275 Bench Press Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread could only get better if Guy Marcello...mr Man Up would stop by....to teach us how to get to this mythical 275 bench...

interesting, cause i'd like to see both bullshit threads wiped from the record

Not even archived? Whenever one is feeling blue they need only read the saga of the drunken pity tantrum child, and they will feel better about their own lot in life.

I just hate thinking that I'm contributing to the perpetuation and creation of these e-celebrity asshole attention whores. The best counter attack I can think to launch is to erase them in their entirety. Then their infamy is erased, their history deleted, and their power to create shit threads like this and that other pitiful thread diminishes because of a lack of precedence.

I grow tired of their nonsense. that's your fate worse than the ban hammer right there: complete erasure.

It is if i sing it *sings* I tried to discover a little something to make me sweeter...
I read this half a dozen times... maybe its fatigue, maybe its my cold, maybe I'm illiterate, but it still doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

Smash being the Fat Lady? As in the Fat Lady has sang?

Urban I actually agree with your point of view however there's enough embarassing shit here about to DW that it's almost like a lesson to all the other attention whores. I am just disappointed no1 pasted his other 'posing' pics in his diapers. Those were the scariest imho.

i agree with the sticky.

wow at those pics.... would've been funny had it been leaked to the ot as well.

I was really joking about the sticky. It was just a clever way to get in a one-liner.

DW posed in a diaper? WTF? Scary dude.

Steven, when someone is banned they are banned. Only a few times have people come back after being banned.

Pretty sure a blue name mentioned DW's ban only being for several weeks.....don't take my word for it though, just remember hearing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back