28 FBI Agents With Knowledge of Clinton Scandal Ask to Testify Against Deep State

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.

That’s impossible, the obama administration dindu nuffin.

Honestly this Murdoch propaganda is far more dangerous. Murdoch, Trump and the Koch's are stealing so much money right now and can create endless distractions since they control the media. Just like Putin did in Russia. Media Control is everything. Control the minds of the people, create distractions, fear, and dependency on the oligarchs, while stealing the people's money.

Trump and the government of China building hotels in Moslem Indonesia?

The sheep are still asleep.

This is it!

The FBI and all the three letter agencies have all been doing this sort of dirty work during the cold war (COINTELPRO) to attack the whole spectrum on the left.

So the deep state is going to deep state the deep state?

Did you guys know we have a president whose lawyers argue that he's above the law because it doesn't apply to him?
That he can't obstruct justice because it would amount to obstructing himself as the top law enforcer in the land?

I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.

What exactly is the conspiracy?!

Did you guys know we have a president whose lawyers argue that he's above the law because it doesn't apply to him?
That he can't obstruct justice because it would amount to obstructing himself as the top law enforcer in the land?

Someone pointed out that (if this line of argument is true) as long as 34 senators stuck by him, he could murder people in DC with absolutely no repercussions until he left office.

It really is a cult.

I think it might come down to a few agents of the agencies that shared a hate for Trump and are very on the left side of politics. Since the left has been getting bolder and bolder being more venomous these people worked together to do what they could to hurt Trump and help Clinton. It shouldn't be the whole FBI was against Trump narrative, at best a few agents which we seen in text messages. It's like when people say "cops are racist and have no honor" when it really is a bunch of a-holes.

What's worse is the terror attacks that occurred under the FBI watch while they were to busy spying on trump.

Russian warns the u.s. about the Boston bombers.

Florida gay night club shooters fathers calls FBI to warn about their son

Ignored the young gymnasts about that nassar rapist

I think it might come down to a few agents of the agencies that shared a hate for Trump and are very on the left side of politics. Since the left has been getting bolder and bolder being more venomous these people worked together to do what they could to hurt Trump and help Clinton. It shouldn't be the whole FBI was against Trump narrative, at best a few agents which we seen in text messages. It's like when people say "cops are racist and have no honor" when it really is a bunch of a-holes.

Yup a few people at the IRS, a few people at the FBI, a few people on Facebook and YouTube.

Someone pointed out that (if this line of argument is true) as long as 34 senators stuck by him, he could murder people in DC with absolutely no repercussions until he left office.

It really is a cult.
The WR should be losing its collective mind.
He's not a fucking king.

The WR should be losing its collective mind.
He's not a fucking king.

Trump supporters are authoritarian, by and large. The republican party is wholly to blame for allowing this.

What are they talking about?

I know all the words but I have no fucking clue what they're talking about here.

Trump supporters are authoritarian, by and large. The republican party is wholly to blame for allowing this.

The crazy left created the Anti-hero in Trump and him combating them along with MSM got him so many votes which is ridiculous and now they are doubling down vs him and this is how he probably will win in 2020 which he shouldn't be president. The crazy left and MSM piling crap on him gave him that Super Mario mushroom power.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol. A buffoon at times with stupid tweets yes.

Sean Hannity still has a job wtf why

Back