28 FBI Agents With Knowledge of Clinton Scandal Ask to Testify Against Deep State

His professionalism would be reported on for a short while as nobody would expect him to be capable.
I see what you are about don’t waste my time

He's the President of the United States. If he says crazy things publically it will be reported. If he shuts the fuck up and concentrates on governing out country then 99.9% of all the media issues he deals with would be gone.
Almost everything being reported is coming from anonymous sources

I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.

Wait a minute. In this battle you're constructing, the globalists (Dems?) are conspiring against the American people and the American people are synonymous with what? Trump?

In related news: 28 FBI employees die in apparent suicide pact from self inflicted double tap gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Last edited:
He's the President of the United States. If he says crazy things publically it will be reported. If he shuts the fuck up and concentrates on governing out country then 99.9% of all the media issues he deals with would be gone.

Bullshit.

They waged war on him and conspired with the Hillary campaign before Trump took office. He shouldn't shut up at all, hes getting the truth out with his Twitter account to set all of the lies straight.

Almost everything being reported is coming from anonymous sources

That's the way the media has always worked. If someone isn't supposed to be talking about something they aren't going to report a source.

They waged war on him and conspired with the Hillary campaign before Trump took office. He shouldn't shut up at all, hes getting the truth out with his Twitter account to set all of the lies straight.

Even after Comey pulled his hamhanded stunt, "reopening" the FBI's case against Hillary - only to reiterate a lack of actionable evidence against her - just, literally, days before the general, effectively driving the final nail in her already incompetent campaign, virtually guaranteeing the Trump victory, you can still say American intelligence was "conspiring" with Clinton against Donny.

You are a hamburger-brained cult member of the highest order.

Bullshit.

Yeah ummm... lol

For many of you in here, know that deep state exists. Like aBig, I don't care for the term but it is what it is.

And, what if it is all, like I've said before, the rise of the house of Muhammad (Ishmael rooted) against the house of Israel (Isaac rooted)?

- The Clintons go from broke in 2004 to worth over 50 million.

- early into Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State, Huma Abedin (Saudi raised and only two years into residing in America; with extremist ties starting right with her mother and brother operating a book store partially funded by terrorists) becomes Hillary's assistant. Hillary loses tight control of her private email, eventually Huma has full access.

- Obama becomes president

- massive rise in civil unrest across the US, fanned by the identity politics and growth of the cultural Marxist progressive, race-baiting movements (George Soros being primary funders of BLM and Antifa); Obama continuing to be okay with BLM and Antifa violence and civil unrest even against law enforcement

- Hillary illegally wipes all files and electronic record from her email server - the one Huma Abedin had full access to

- Wasserman Democrat IT scandal with Pakistani men at the helm and privy to highly confidential information - three of whom fled back to Pakistan

- a baseless Russia collusion (FBI, Democrat leaders, wealthy financiers and leakers/dossier providers, and distraction is concocted and fanned for two years hoping to dissuade the midterms.

There are a million more details, but this is redundant.

Bottom line, it could be that there is a deep state battle for control of the US military machine, and ultimately control of the world.

Trump supprts Israel and demonstrated solidarity by moving the US embassy there along with declaring Jerusalem the rightful capital of the country. He's also supported Israel's threat assessment of Iran and pulled out of the nuclear deal Obama agreed to.

Saudi Arabia, though on the surface aligned with America, could well be playing both sides of the fence as they've been purported to fund ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

Further to all of this, the middle East what it is, there is a ton of oil wealth that could have given rise to a rival deep state entity to the federal reserve owners and trillionaires the Rothchilds.

Of course the details become scant and the chess moves more difficult to ascertain at a level separation beyond what we see in the media and can glean from alternate news.

So, as I see it, the alliances are:

1. Republicans, traditional deep state, Israel (maybe Saudi Arabia on the surface is my bet), traditional Christianity

2. Democrats, new deep state, Iran/Russia/Tuekey/Muslim Brotherhood (maybe Saudi Arabia), the United Nations and more

Whatever the case, make no mistake there is much going on below the surface and there are profiteers and losers aplenty. And, unfortunately, we all know only so much.

Last edited:
The crazy left created the Anti-hero in Trump and him combating them along with MSM got him so many votes which is ridiculous and now they are doubling down vs him and this is how he probably will win in 2020 which he shouldn't be president. The crazy left and MSM piling crap on him gave him that Super Mario mushroom power.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol. A buffoon at times with stupid tweets yes.

Nonsense. This started with Reagan. A dopey has been movie personality as president who consulted with his psychic on pressing matters of the day.

Then it morphed into Bush Jr and that led to Sarah Palins cult of personality. Which then lead to Trump. You can see the progression over time.

This has less to do with left wingers and more to do with right wingers loving fucking morons. Nice try though

- massive rise in civil unrest across the US, fanned by the identity politics and growth of the cultural Marxist progressive, race-baiting movements (George Soros being primary funders of BLM and Antifa); Obama continuing to be okay with BLM and Antifa violence and civil unrest even against law enforcement
(Emphasis mine)
I didn't know we could speak of this, but yes.

Bottom line, it could be that there is a deep state battle for control of the US military machine, and ultimately control of the world....

So, as I see it, the alliances are:

1. Republicans, traditional deep state, Israel (maybe Saudi Arabia on the surface is my bet), traditional Christianity

2. Democrats, new deep state, Iran/Russia/Muslim Brotherhood (maybe Saudi Arabia), the United Nations and more
I think the 'deep state' is all of that. And if you go find out the stockholders in our federal reserve banks you will learn their names. They create a play for us with their actors playing democrats and republicans, Jews, Christians and Muslims, etc..

They rarely break kayfabe, but they have and they certainly have not ended this thing.

Oh I like this thread....

So the deep state is going to deep state the deep state?

Don't you see Fawlty, the FBI is only corrupt when it's going after Trump. It's only those few guys. The rest of the FBI is great, just like conservatives have been telling us....

I think it might come down to a few agents of the agencies that shared a hate for Trump and are very on the left side of politics. Since the left has been getting bolder and bolder being more venomous these people worked together to do what they could to hurt Trump and help Clinton. It shouldn't be the whole FBI was against Trump narrative, at best a few agents which we seen in text messages. It's like when people say "cops are racist and have no honor" when it really is a bunch of a-holes.

And there it is. The FBI is "mostly good" again. The intelligence agency that was "acting on behalf of the deep state to bring down Trump" is now a great place with just a few bad apples.

Who could have ever seen this dramatic narrative change coming. Trump fans are usually so consistent....

(Emphasis mine)
I didn't know we could speak of this, but yes.

I think the 'deep state' is all of that. And if you go find out the stockholders in our federal reserve banks you will learn their names. They create a play for us with their actors playing democrats and republicans, Jews, Christians and Muslims, etc..

They rarely break kayfabe, but they have and they certainly have not ended this thing.

Yeah, that is quite possible (that It's all deep state).

The way I see it, it is potentially possible, that on the surface levels/crust of reality the alliances that I clumped together exist and function until the puppet masters want their control/influence to shrink or grow (which usually involves genocides, mass war, complete overthrows of one side or the other etc.). I think it is benefiting The Republicans and America to be supporting the Israeli state and aligning with traditional Christianity. If the puppet masters want, things can change of course.

You likely know much more than me about this all, but in my limited thinking, it is extremely difficult to know the truth of the inner/behind the scenes workings. The media is constantly shaping minds and whipping up emotion to build reality as they want it. Propaganda, fake leaks, etc. left, right and centre.

Honestly this Murdoch propaganda is far more dangerous. Murdoch, Trump and the Koch's are stealing so much money right now and can create endless distractions since they control the media. Just like Putin did in Russia. Media Control is everything. Control the minds of the people, create distractions, fear, and dependency on the oligarchs, while stealing the people's money.

Trump and the government of China building hotels in Moslem Indonesia?

The sheep are still asleep.

Where's your proof?

And to think the right control the media is comical

I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.

I doubt these agents can offer anything we don't already know from other sources. Even if they testify under oath, nothing changes without legislative action to gut the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. However, I wouldn't discount that possibility because the biggest revelations haven't even dropped yet (although some super-sleuths out there have deduced what happened, confirmation can only come from 3 or 4 people).

Back