2nd trump cabinet member in a week to fall beat up his own wife

He claims innocence, and his first wife has trouble believing the allegations as he was not abusive toward her while they were married, or in the years since.
Maybe wait a while before stating his guilt as though it were fact?

Well I am sure you always take this measured response in such circumstances. Pizzagate, Benghazi, emails etc.

Yes, you can troll and then pretend you're not trolling, but the consequences are that people will think you're a dick.
They'll be correct.

That's cool. I'm still not trolling. You made a meaningless statement, and I pointed it out.
I think that makes you the troll.

Trying to win an argument by telling me that people will think I'm a dick if I don't shut up seems better suited to the playground.
So, again, grow up.

Well I am sure you always take this measured response in such circumstances. Pizzagate, Benghazi, emails etc.

Search my history if you want, and get back to me.
I'll happily accept the shame of whatever guilt you find.

Or are you just making a baseless accusation, with not intention of bothering with evidence?
Seems par for the course in this thread.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/david-sorensen-trump-abuse.html

"David Sorensen, a White House speechwriter, resigned on Friday after a news report detailed accusations from a former wife who said he had abused her during their marriage."

"His resignation came two days after Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, submitted his own resignation after his two former wives publicly accused him of being abusive to them when they were married."

"Jessica Corbett, detailed a volatile two-and-a-half-year marriage in which Mr. Sorensen ran over her foot while driving a car and put out a lit cigarette on her hand.

Given the fact that out of nowhere conservatives love Russia, and this kind of act is legal there:
"From now on, beatings of spouses or children that result in bruising or bleeding but not broken bones are punishable by 15 days in prison or a fine, if they do not happen more than once a year."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ange-to-law-decriminalising-domestic-violence

trump choices make sense!
I would like to point out that this dude was NOT a cabinet member.

Carry on.

That's cool. I'm still not trolling. You made a meaningless statement, and I pointed it out.
I think that makes you the troll.

Trying to win an argument by telling me that people will think I'm a dick if I don't shut up seems better suited to the playground.
So, again, grow up.

Search my history if you want, and get back to me.
I'll happily accept the shame of whatever guilt you find.

Or are you just making a baseless accusation, with not intention of bothering with evidence?
Seems par for the course in this thread.

I don´t need evidence. Like I said. I am sure you always show this amount of restraint when unproven allegations are brought forth.

So, again, grow up.
Yeah, shutting up isn't going to have much impact on people thinking you're a dick. Some things go beyond mere words...

J/K, truly...J/K

<45>

I would like to point out that this dude was NOT a cabinet member.

Carry on.
But he worked like one, check it out he was trump speech writer. How hard is to come up with phrases that always contain. #awesome #beautiful #great etc

I'm not a pro-Trump guy and I think Rob Porter is probably guilty. That said, I think there's some evidence that Sorensen was actually the victim here. His ex-wife has already admitted slapping him on several occasions and he has some pretty detailed claims about her abusing him and being an overall psycho. Also his first wife who was with him for ten years is saying that he was never abusive and that she doubts the other woman's claims.

He claims innocence, and his first wife has trouble believing the allegations as he was not abusive toward her while they were married, or in the years since.
Maybe wait a while before stating his guilt as though it were fact?

If he's not guilty why is he resigning?

Misleading thread title, and needs to be edited.
Dude is not a cabinet member.

The problem with any of these accusations is you never know until more information comes out.

Porter had 2 wives say he was a pussy ass wife beater, so with him I think he is a piece of shit.
Weinstein and Cosby had multiple people with essentially the same story so they are guilty in my mind.
Sorenson has one ex wife accusing him and the other defending him. I will wait for more information.

In Soviet Russia, we have the worst people!

Back