3 Anthony Joshua Boxing Matches You’d Like To See Under Zuffa?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What would be your top three?

Either against people who fight in boxing or also may even be active UFC Fighters.

I don’t think Joshua will get in the cage any time soon, but I could totally see Zuffa signing him to three boxing fights if the money is right for both parties.

I just hope they don’t feed their elite MMA fighters to Joshua. It could really hurt the image of credibility of some divisions. Like Stipe has been looking like a beast for a while now, but in boxing Joshua would destroy him simply because boxing is not MMA and requires a different skill set.

Joseph Parker
Deontay Wilder
Tyson Fury

I had enough of this boxing vs MMA shit to last a lifetime

I don't care to see any Anthony Joshua fights under the Zuffa Boxing banner at all.

In fact, I don't care what banner at all he fights under.

Boxing doesn't have an insecure nerd following which only loves one promotion and it doesn't need one.

I can't really see AJ leaving Eddie Hearn, those two are going to make a stupid amount of money. There's no real reason to leave for Dana.

I can't really see how they're gonna offer AJ $500 Million while they only offer their own fighters 6 months free on Fightpass and autographed copies of Ultimate Iceman

I can't really see AJ leaving Eddie Hearn, those two are going to make a stupid amount of money. There's no real reason to leave for Dana.

I can't really see how they're gonna offer AJ $500 Million while they only offer their own fighters 6 months free on Fightpass and autographed copies of Ultimate Iceman

It's business. Its called wage discrimination. Pay your employees as low as you possibly can as long as you turn a profit. Zuffa would pay Oprah to fight Barbara Streisand and pay them both 400 million each if they can make 401 million and lose no other oppertunities in the mean time.

If they can pay Oprah to fight CM Punk 20 million each and make 400 million they will do it.

What would be your top three?

Either against people who fight in boxing or also may even be active UFC Fighters.

I don’t think Joshua will get in the cage any time soon, but I could totally see Zuffa signing him to three boxing fights if the money is right for both parties.

I just hope they don’t feed their elite MMA fighters to Joshua. It could really hurt the image of credibility of some divisions. Like Stipe has been looking like a beast for a while now, but in boxing Joshua would destroy him simply because boxing is not MMA and requires a different skill set.

im not buying any of it.

Best boxer in the heavyweight division Justin Ledet

justin-ledet-ufc-fight-night-116-tbc.jpg

He would lose his first fight against Jeff Novitzky

just throw him in and see what he does.....

Joshua vs USADA for his first bout

1. Deontay Wilder
2. Joseph Parker
3. Conor McGregor & Charlie Zelenoff: 2 on 1

mma, the insecure little brother of combat sports.

I'd watch Wilder or Fury fuck him up to be fair

Try living in the UK with AJ here right now

Think Hulkamania in the 80's or W/e

I really hope this won’t happen. They are gonna force upon him a UFC boxing belt and try to legitimise it through AJ as their champion. If there is one thing boxing doesn’t need it’s another belt.

Back