3 Anthony Joshua Boxing Matches You’d Like To See Under Zuffa?

Why do people think parker is Good? What have they seen that ive missed?
Its just haters posting stupid shit on the Internet because they can and have nothing better to do.When someone is a world champion 20 and 0 20 via Ko is normal.

Anthony Joshua vs Helwani
Anthony Joshua vs Joshua Barnettuuu
Anthony Joshua vs Luke Thomas

Joseph Parker
Deontay Wilder
Tyson Fury

I had enough of this boxing vs MMA shit to last a lifetime

Boom, we have a winner.

But if AJ leaves Hearn it's only going to be to promote himself. He's already running small hall shows and signing guys up so he won't need zuffa.

The same aj who stays at home with his mum in a tiny council house in London whilst training for world championship fights to keep himself grounded despite being a millionaire??

Nope.

The racist, ex-drug dealer, juiced to the gills AJ who only represented Britain because Nigeria rejected him, being pushed as a wholesome good guy and national hero.

The "ohh hes so humble, he lives with his mum in a council flat" thing is a perfect example of this marketing.

The racist, ex-drug dealer, juiced to the gills AJ who only represented Britain because Nigeria rejected him, being pushed as a wholesome good guy and national hero.

The "ohh hes so humble, he lives with his mum in a council flat" thing is a perfect example of this marketing.

Well dude, opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one. It's quite clear here that ours are polar opposites.
Have a nice day my friend.

It's not that bad unless you're on an internet comment section, there are no raging wars in everyday conversation.

Also, Wilder could never "fuck him up" even if he wins by knockout (which is very possible) he's going to get peppered until he lands that big bomb.

Bit subjective that isn't it?
I work in construction and hobby in gyms and all men 25-30 talk about is AJ whenever fighting gets brought up
And how he would dominate all the pretenders

I live few doors away from Tyson Fury and trust me he is back in training a lot. He is doing a lot of work, expect him to be back Summer this year if not earlier

Boxing matches?
1) Stipe.
2) Ngannou.
3 )Stipe rematch after Joshua loses the 1st one.

Bit subjective that isn't it?
I work in construction and hobby in gyms and all men 25-30 talk about is AJ whenever fighting gets brought up
And how he would dominate all the pretenders

People that say AJ could dominate everyone are just showing that they don't know anything. Casuals gunna casual.

I suppose you're right though, it's all dependant on what's happening around you as to what you'll think on the matter. I definitely have a few friends who think AJ cant lose to wilder but I think thats a lot to do with the fact we haven't had a decent fighter to crow about for a while so now people are getting a little excited with themselves.

I still think he's the best current heavyweight boxer though.

People that say AJ could dominate everyone are just showing that they don't know anything. Casuals gunna casual.

I suppose you're right though, it's all dependant on what's happening around you as to what you'll think on the matter. I definitely have a few friends who think AJ cant lose to wilder but I think thats a lot to do with the fact we haven't had a decent fighter to crow about for a while so now people are getting a little excited with themselves.

I still think he's the best current heavyweight boxer though.

Better than FURY??????

Haha only because of inactivity. I think that's the most balanced fight at heavyweight, for the lineal belt as well! Gives me goosebumps!

Soft spot for Tyson
Was working in a famous boxing club in Manchester and he invited us down to watch him spar
Absolute monster in the flesh

I had enough of this boxing vs MMA shit to last a lifetime
I'd love to see boxing in the cage tho. It is amazing how the ropes and the flooring can change everything; just ask Fedor. Mayweather, for example, uses the give of the ropes to avoid shots, but in the cage, the Philly Shell and his D would totally be different, with the cage being like a cheese grater.

Back