3 best MMA podcasts?

FlippyHambone

Girth Matters.
@Orange
Reaction score
What are your top 3 MMA podcasts? Also, pick 1 that sucks.

MMA Show (Ariel), MMA Hour (Luke), MMA Beat, Anik&Florian, Believe You Me, You’re Welcome,
Submission Radio, MMA Junkies, MMA Show (Rogan), Robin Black, BelowTheBelt (Schaub), etc.

My opinion does not matter as I’m merely your human serviette. HAIL!
508AB562-ED9B-46D0-98A7-AB02AF5D52E6.jpeg

Jack Slack's Fights Gone By

Heavy Hands Podcast

The MMA Vivisection (along with some of its linked podcasts such as 6th Round Retro)

All mainly based around MMA-analysis and fight-breakdown.

I know he spent like an hour just whining about stuff but why did Larry Pepe stop with Pro MMA Radio? His last episode was the work of a mad man.

13251.jpg

I listen to so few MMA podcasts these days. There are too many others non MMA ones I would rather listen to.

Chael has some good topic videos on youtube, such as recently...
- Justin Gaethje continues his undefeated streak (after Vick win).
- Quitting is allowed...so the boxer that walked out of the ring should be paid
- An athlete’s job is to try to WIN, not ENTERTAIN the fans…
- Brock Lesnar knew he was in the cage with an amateur... (Cormier)

I actually don't or really rare listen to the MMA Show or The MME Hour...i don't know why...

Some i cant stand Anik's commentary...i will absolutley stay away from his and Florians...

If i listen to an MMA podcast it is JRE MMA most of the time... Chaels You're welcome, too
Somehow i find myself tuning in to the Unfiltered Podcast with Serra and Norton...even if i don't like Norton that much...bringing nothing to the table but jokes about his useless dick...Phoenix should be in there more often...but if it goes for fight picks and predictions, Matt Serra is the man...

Other Podcasts i listen to...
Big Podcast with Shaq
Stephen A Smith Show

...and allmost everyone that includes Jim Cornette

Heavy Hands, MMA Vivisection, and MMA Depressed Us.

James Lynch has good interviews with fighters. Friendly & chill. Luke Thomas is smart & has good post-fight wrap up.

Usually just watch youtube predictions. Aussie & Fancy (Megan Anderson & Laura Sanko). The two guys who write here.

For worst, there's a guy on youtube who is off the deep end. Calls himself Coach. Always ranting, raving & repeating himself about self-righteous nonsense. Used to watch him for laughs until it became too painful.

I basically avoid podcasts now. Most of the MMA media is really fucking annoying. And in terms of fighter interviews I can get the gist from Twitter. Will listen to the occasional segment, but the MMA media is full of fanboys or jaded, weary people who have clearly grown to dislike the sport yet have no other way of making a living. Yawn.

Sonnen
Rogan. Rogan manily for other chat . At first rogan was best mma podcast but he's got so big he's got great guest on

Chael has some good topic videos on youtube, such as recently...
- Justin Gaethje continues his undefeated streak (after Vick win).
- Quitting is allowed...so the boxer that walked out of the ring should be paid
- An athlete’s job is to try to WIN, not ENTERTAIN the fans…
- Brock Lesnar knew he was in the cage with an amateur... (Cormier)
Haha, I really like Chael but he can be frustrating when he’s uninformed.
When that boxer walked out of the ring and Chael was saying he should be paid I though about taking dives. I shouldn’t get paid if I’m to fight you and walk out, technically throwing the fight. I’m sure some people had money riding, too.

I always liked Submission Radio.

When that boxer walked out of the ring and Chael was saying he should be paid I though about taking dives. I shouldn’t get paid if I’m to fight you and walk out, technically throwing the fight. I’m sure some people had money riding, too.
No he's probably right. If you quit one second into the fight, you may have to deal with the consequences such as fines or never getting hired again, but contractually you still should get paid, at least your show money. He wasin't talking about what's right or wrong, just on his knowledge of contracts as a fighter and as a promoter.

-Halfcast Podcast
-Sammy and The Punk Podcast
-Al Iaquinta's Podcast and DC's Podcast were both very good but short lived
-I listen to Joe Rogan's Podcast depending on who is on
- Real Quick with Mike Swick was a good one until he started having non MMA guests on
-Beside the MMA related podcasts I listed, I listen to The Fastlife Garage, San Diego Customs, SOFREP Radio, and Team Never Quit, more then the MMA podcasts

The boxing one is complicated because they told him the fight wouldn't be televised during contract negotiations, when they knew it would be. If you accept shit pay for a fight, hey, that's fine. I think they should be paid more, but adults, etc. But you should be able to assume that the promoter is acting in good faith. They weren't.

Submission Radio, because @PolskiGhost actually posts here to get question/feedback, Three Amigos.

Back