3 new colors on the Reebok boots.

iFossil

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Reebok, but I think I will finally keep a pair.
PyxpoDu.jpg

A7Itocz.jpg

f1NUcnD.jpg

4Jg05Al.jpg

leIdurT.jpg

VUFDJaa.jpg

6 colors in totally now.

Those look sick, especially the top ones! I like the silver ones as well.

Would've been useful if you posted a link to them.

http://www.reebok.com/us/men-combat-shoes

Well I'm not exactly advertising them, just sharing and a lot of people aren't from the US, including me. So that would be a different link.

Yeh I think I will grab the Black and Gold this time.

Last edited:
Well I'm not exactly advertising them, just sharing and a lot of people aren't from the US, including me. So that would be a different link.

Yeh I think I will grab the Black and Gold this time.
True :), for the most part, I just think it's interesting that there's a major brand competing with Adidas. I know under armour has some great shoes as well but haven't got a hold of those.

True :), for the most part, I just think it's interesting that there's a major brand competing with Adidas. I know under armour has some great shoes as well but haven't got a hold of those.

More like competing with Nike, since Adidas own Reebok. Reebok has a long history in making boxing shoes anyway.

Learn something new everyday ^^. The nike shoes are pretty expensive in comparison though. I wonder how long the Reeboks last.​

Learn something new everyday ^^. The nike shoes are pretty expensive in comparison though. I wonder how long the Reeboks last.​

I have both the Reebok and the Nike hyperko, I don't think the Nike's price is for durability. It's for the advance tech they put in, for maximum performance. So..Reebok ones probably last longer, if not the same.

Adam boxing boots are also a strong competitor if you're in the market for boxing shoes.

Adam boxing shoes don't last though, from the reviews I've read.

Adam boxing shoes don't last though, from the reviews I've read.

I'm not doubting that review, but that is one person saying it. Unless there are more? I wouldn't make a solid conclusion.

damn looks good. same opinion as you on reebok.

i have seen good reviews on these boots. will probably get the black or white with gold.

too bad the promo codes don't work for the ltd models..

Yeah, it doesn't even work on the regular White/Gold or Black/Gold models, let alone the LTD versions of those.

So it only works for the 3 regular colors: Black, Black/White, and Silver/Black.

Bought a pair, thanks! Have been wanting to try them, hope they don't suck! Lol

I just bought a pair also. But, when I see how cheap they are it screams "knock off". Doesn't it ? Or are they legit?

Back