3 new colors on the Reebok boots.

I just bought a pair also. But, when I see how cheap they are it screams "knock off". Doesn't it ? Or are they legit?

I assume they are legit if that is indeed Reebok's official ebay store.

Haven't received a receipt yet for the purchase. Never bought anything from eBay. Do they send a verification once shipped?

I just bought a pair also. But, when I see how cheap they are it screams "knock off". Doesn't it ? Or are they legit?

I am 99% sure they are legit, the seller is "reebok_official",
and they have over 7500 feedback at 99% positive, I believe it is legit. We will see, mine arrive today.

Awesome. Let me Know how you like them.

Ok got them, definitely legit, nice looking boots, tried them on and they feel pretty good. I measured my foot using Reeboks size chart, and the fit seems pretty true. I'll try remember to update with my thoughts once I've had some time to use them.

When you bought them did you receive a receipt via email etc ? I still haven't received anything saying they got my order. ( Not sure if I just need to chill and wait)

I paid via PayPal and received a paypal receipt and ebay order confirmation to my email shortly after I purchased them.

Tried them out, perfect fit and they're very nice and comfortable. The ONLY reason I can see for the low price is one possible defect. The ankle strap seems a bit too long, there is no room to tighten it, it was sewed with too much material, and so the ankle strap is a tad loose, even when full tightened as far as it can go.

Not a problem for me, there is plenty of support with the mid ankle lace-up design, and the strap can still act as a lace keeper. The laces are extra long, and add some nice extra support when wrapped around the ankle before tying.

I think they'll work out nicely, time will tell.

Mine just arrived and only got a shipping notice today when they got here lol. At work now I'll check them out later and see if they have issues with the strap.

Been using the reeboks for about a year great boots still in great condition

Back