3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

KH8XT1s.png

I don't understand the issue here.

He looks a lot younger and more clean cut in the pics that have been circulated in the media... AND???

I don't understand the issue here.

He looks a lot younger and more clean cut in the pics that have been circulated in the media... AND???

It's fake news. Trolling. Sam Hyde.

Oh. Never heard of him.

It's become a meme which scum troll public tragedies with.
Most of the media is wise to it now, although they got Vice and a couple of others with it during the UCLA shooting aftermath.

^ More accusations of racism against half of the entire country.

It's weird that right-wing posters on here complain so much about being accused of racism, while calling everybody else racists.
You wonder why you’re pegged as left?

You wonder why you’re pegged as left?

My political views are very moderate. But I don't have a "team" when it comes to politics. Terrible posts are always terrible posts, regardless of who makes them. Getting mad at accusations of racism, then constantly calling other people racist, is pretty inexcusable.

So now that we have, now what? Maybe your CT dies?

Feel like I'm in a Time Warp with you.

It's like you don't think someone could just think something is 'odd'
I must be wearing a tinfoil hat and think that the government actually killed all those people in Vegas. Smh. Your are Barking up the wrong tree.

Feel like I'm in a Time Warp with you.

It's like you don't think someone could just think something is 'odd'
I must be wearing a tinfoil hat and think that the government actually killed all those people in Vegas. Smh. Your are Barking up the wrong tree.
The government killed them? Well that escalated. I’m not interested in continuing this discussion, but your original post struck me as awfully trollish.

My political views are very moderate. But I don't have a "team" when it comes to politics. Terrible posts are always terrible posts, regardless of who makes them. Getting mad at accusations of racism, then constantly calling other people racist, is pretty inexcusable.
You strike me as very clearly left of center. That said, I find your posts reasoned and substantive. Just left of center.

You strike me as very clearly left of center. That said, I find your posts reasoned and substantive. Just left of center.

Where is the center anymore? Name the issue and there will be people way to the left of me, and way to the right of me. I would have voted for Kasich this last election.

Where is the center anymore? Name the issue and there will be people way to the left of me, and way to the right of me. I would have voted for Kasich this last election.
#Metoo. Kasich was my guy.

Back