3 solid weekend in a row - (Parlay inside)

Very nice TS :)
I also believed in Grundy :confused:

I'm done with fucking parlays. I got 7/8 on mine (it was +9000) but Dan Hooker laid an egg.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13-19-40.png

$20 would have won $1800.

I'm done with fucking parlays. I got 7/8 on mine (it was +9000) but Dan Hooker laid an egg.

View attachment 913959

$20 would have won $1800.

The big ones always are one off lol, I went 6/7 and 7/8 last two cards. Keep it to 5 or less fights, avoid the huge favorites and odds (payouts)are still pretty good.

Sometimes all it takes is a bad scorecard and your perfect parlay is busted.

32$ paid 350$ for me last night, 5/5

Congrats all!

UFC has been mostly predictable recently, whereas a guy who should win has been winning mostly, good for bettors I'm sure.

The big ones always are one off lol, I went 6/7 and 7/8 last two cards. Keep it to 5 or less fights, avoid the huge favorites and odds (payouts)are still pretty good.

Sometimes all it takes is a bad scorecard and your perfect parlay is busted.

32$ paid 350$ for me last night, 5/5

I knew after I hit the "place bet" button that I would regret adding Hooker to my parlay. I had a bad feeling that one would ruin everything, now I want to see Arnold Allen lose in the worst way. I should have skipped that one and added Meatball Molly since the odds were around the same.

I knew after I hit the "place bet" button that I would regret adding Hooker to my parlay. I had a bad feeling that one would ruin everything, now I want to see Arnold Allen lose in the worst way. I should have skipped that one and added Meatball Molly since the odds were around the same.

Nah don't be mad at Allen, if anyone be upset with Hooker for even making that cut to 145 and eating all of those shots without attempting to clinch up.

Nah don't be mad at Allen, if anyone be upset with Hooker for even making that cut to 145 and eating all of those shots without attempting to clinch up.

I fucking knew it too. I watched the pre-fight stuff, all the weigh-in footage, and saw how terrible Dan looked on the scale and what a bad weight cut it was, and I still bet on him. I knew he'd lay an egg but I didn't think Arnold would get a first round finish, and I still want to see him get smashed.

Why didn't you just make the same parlay twice? One with Allen and one with Hooker Just reduce the original stake by half. Profit either way. Just a suggestion?! Good luck!

Why didn't you just make the same parlay twice? One with Allen and one with Hooker Just reduce the original stake by half. Profit either way. Just a suggestion?! Good luck!

Easier said after the fact

Easier said after the fact

Not really... I'm sure he considered it when he was making the parlay. I can respect not hedging and letting it ride as well though! There's always this weekend.

Last edited:
Not really... I'm sure he considered it when he was making the parlay. I can respect not hedging and letting it ride as well though! There's always this weekend.[/QUOT

It was an 8 teamer so yes really easier said then done he could have lost any of the other fights

Back