3 y/o Girl Fatally Mauled By Pitbull

Well among other attributes, their low levels of aggression vs other breeds toward the humans who handle them in the fightin pits. Maybe not the answer you were looking for...
Too bad that alleged "low levels of aggression" only applies to the humans who have gone through the painstaking hours of training these dogs not to be aggressive with them.

It's unfortunate this "low levels of aggression" clearly doesn't extend to the rest of humanity.

Also, in regards to this alleged "low levels of aggression", I'm afraid that an extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Otherwise, that which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Too bad that alleged "low levels of aggression" only applies to the humans who have gone through the painstaking hours of training these dogs not to be aggressive with them.

It's unfortunate this "low levels of aggression" clearly doesn't extend to the rest of humanity.

Also, in regards to this alleged "low levels of aggression", I'm afraid that an extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Otherwise, that which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Kinda like how these stories assert without evidence that the attacking dog was a pit bull

Kinda like how these stories assert without evidence that the attacking dog was a pit bull
Nice dodge.

So you're unable or unwilling to provide evidence for your assertion?

Where is the evidence for this "low levels of aggression" you've asserted?

Yay lets only point out mixed breeds that kill little children and call them pitbulls to fortify this mass hysteria capped off with amirite! amirite?

What exactly is the reason Pit Bulls are chosen as fight dogs over these other breeds?
Because they are cheap and abundant. Not all that complicated.

Just terrible but who allows a dog this big near a child, much less one picked off the street

Thread title should be changed it's misleading. It's a bulldog and "pitbull" mix. They didn't specify if that "pitbull" was American Pitbull Terrier or something else and if genetic testing was done on the dog or not. Bulldog mix would be more accurate.

Ban the bread!!!

Sad_8bb994_1509741.jpg

A dog that attacked its handlers would be culled. How would one even put an uncontrollable animal to work? Keep in mind, back in a time where people genuinely needed working animals resources were not so easy to come by as they are in the modern 1st world. Why would anyone feed an animal that not only can't be put to work but attacks them, I'll answer that for you they wouldn't. Forming rather close human bonds with their handlers is a common trait of molosser/bully breeds.

It's 2018 and yet,

There's no mandatory training to own aggressive breeds, let alone all dogs.

But when it comes to others like driving a vehicle or getting a gun etc you need both training and a license.

What a joke.

Let me guess, the owners were poor?

I wonder if dogs go to hell.

jk. but that would be some epic troll material in Patheos type religious forums.

like to pose the question seriously. lol. "Do some animals go to hell?" And then tease out some bible verses to support it. Can you imagine the triggering that would induce :)

That would be so epic, to trigger those cucks!

It must be that the dog was striking back against the patriarchy in the only way available.

TS should get dubs for purposefully misleading/trolling thread.
Not purposefully misleading, the Pitbull part of the dog is obviously what made it Attack. It’s like rabies, the breed, basically.

Back