3 y/o Girl Fatally Mauled By Pitbull

Different breed, hard to judge.

Brilliant logic lol

Brilliant logic is that the pitbull mauls kids because it is a pitbull....but if this were the case then all pitbulls would maul because all pitbulls are pitbulls.

It would be like if purple people were over represented in committing crimes and you said it must be the race....which according to your post you would like the bigot you are.

Sorry if I don't have your racist/bigot logic.

oh yeah. when i stare into the eyes of my weenies, its like gazing into madness itself.

just got back from my parent's house and had to gaze into a dachshund's eyes.

I wonder if dogs go to hell.

jk. but that would be some epic troll material in Patheos type religious forums.

like to pose the question seriously. lol. "Do some animals go to hell?" And then tease out some bible verses to support it. Can you imagine the triggering that would induce :)

all dogs go to heaven.

The%2BOnion.jpeg

slabs of meat with sharp teeth and unpredictable tempers. What the fuck could go wrong?

slabs of meat with sharp teeth and unpredictable tempers. What the fuck could go wrong?

B-b-but I know a few who are friendly! Clearly that erases decades of empirical evidence pointing to them being dangerous liabilities.

The same could be said for the Doberman Pinscher.

Why is the Pitbull chosen over the Doberman Pinscher as a fight dog?
Because Pinscher arnt game and havent had 100s of years of selective breeding to fine tune there fighting skills

Well among other attributes, their low levels of aggression vs other breeds toward the humans who handle them in the fightin pits. Maybe not the answer you were looking for...
If a dogs winning and turning a buck its going to be bred regardless of its temperament.

Back