3 years with my current girlfriend, and I still like my ex

sounds like you settled and your ex sucked your dick better.

after i left my ex years ago i ran through women but no one compared to my ex sexually. She was banging and fucked me like no ones business. she asked me if she could lick my asshole, thats how freaky she was.

I remember right after her i got with this fine mexican girl, she was cool too, nice job and house...but damn she hated to suck dick. she did once or twice over a few months. I thought it would get better but it got old and i broke up with her.

it was hard getting your dick sucked multiple times a day to some girl not wanting to do it at all.

You should show your current gf this thread

How's things with the GF?

And was the not-condescending advice on this thread helpful in any way?
Advices here are fun lol that's why I always ask these sherbros, but at the end of the day, I always follow my gut feeling and what I think is going to be good for me.

GF and I are all good. Still enjoying every moment

How's things with the GF?

And was the not-condescending advice on this thread helpful in any way?
I even showed her that IG story of my ex, and she just laughed at her and said women with class don't share those stuff on social media.

Stalk her instagram, twitter, facebook profiles
You ever send her tributes of some of her better pics?

Hopefully you've dumped your nice girl by now and have moved on to chasing this girl things didn't work out with. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that approach.
Trust me. I'm a sherdogger
<{silvanormal}>

Edit:
Disregard. I see you chose the stick with your wife adventure. Good luck.

In a relationship for 3 years already with my lovely girlfriend. She has wife material qualifications, gorgeous, sexy, can really cook good food, sweet, caring, open minded, wild in bed, etc.

Yet until now, I still continue to stalk my ex, and I miss her. She still looks beautiful as ever. I feel like I still want her back.

Is this normal?
What should I do?

LOL. Is this really a question?! Take her before it's not too late.

If it makes you feel any better, your current gf probably thinks about other guys when you're having sex

Just forget your ex, man. Don't visit anything where she is. I hope your current GF breaks with such weakling.

Back