30 yr old Allah man beats 60 yr old Jewish man in the streets of NY

To be fair, any other time there is perceived to be a pattern of bigotry in individual assaults, each individual incident becomes treated as a part of a bigger problem. #BLM.

Its a sensible reaction. A story about a man who thinks he is serving God by beating a Jew is always going to be a story in part about how widespread this man's religious are.

To be fair when the aggressor is of a certain minority, some people - people who may already have a pre-conceived prejudice - are more likely to project their narrative on to the story and make it bigger than it is.

So using this incident as an example, you have already jumped to conclusions without adequate evidence. You claim this is a story about a man who thinks he was ‘serving’ God by beating a Jew. Where is the evidence for this? Even if he was shouting ‘Allah’, there are Arabic words that have the “allah” sound but don’t mean God, so what proof is there that this was religiously motivated?

Also if this man believed beating Jews was a valid mean of serving God, does he have a history of beating Jews?

Or was it on that particular morning where he came to the religious conclusion that beating Jews was a religious obligation?

Lastly the article posted by the TS says this might have been a road rage incident. This is backed up by the link below which says the man had a road incident with another individual and thought the victim was that person. But that wouldn’t be much of a story so let’s superimpose some sort of battle of civilisation narrative on to the incident.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253251

We all get what you're playing at here, so please show us examples of white people attacking black people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, shouting "N*****, I hate them and I want to kill them!" And make sure the example is from 2018.

I can’t think of any racial incidents in America

Religion tend to make decent people do dispacable things.

To be fair when the aggressor is of a certain minority, some people - people who may already have a pre-conceived prejudice - are more likely to project their narrative on to the story and make it bigger than it is.

So using this incident as an example, you have already jumped to conclusions without adequate evidence. You claim this is a story about a man who thinks he was ‘serving’ God by beating a Jew. Where is the evidence for this? Even if he was shouting ‘Allah’, there are Arabic words that have the “allah” sound but don’t mean God, so what proof is there that this was religiously motivated?

Also if this man believed beating Jews was a valid mean of serving God, does he have a history of beating Jews?

Or was it on that particular morning where he came to the religious conclusion that beating Jews was a religious obligation?

Lastly the article posted by the TS says this might have been a road rage incident. This is backed up by the link below which says the man had a road incident with another individual and thought the victim was that person. But that wouldn’t be much of a story so let’s superimpose some sort of battle of civilisation narrative on to the incident.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253251
The obvious evidence would be the report that he was shouting "Allah" as he beat the man. If he was yelling something different as you suggest, then that would change things. However, given the information currently available to us, my take was entirely reasonable.

If this was a fight between two whites of this age gap this guy would somehow be in more trouble than he will be due to the religious aspect that probably instigated this

We all get what you're playing at here, so please show us examples of white people attacking black people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, shouting "N*****, I hate them and I want to kill them!" And make sure the example is from 2018.

I don't like the concept of hate crimes in general, but since they're laws on the books, good on the NYPD for applying them appropriately here

Last edited:
Religion tend to make decent people do dispacable things.
No doubt. One of my religious mentors used to often say that even the smartest people could lose half their IQ through religion or politics, if they didn't learn how to engage them correctly.

Dude was really angry but he couldn't figure out how to inflict any damage. Still 10-9 Allah man

Just an incident of road rage, nothing to see here

The obvious evidence would be the report that he was shouting "Allah" as he beat the man. If he was yelling something different as you suggest, then that would change things. However, given the information currently available to us, my take was entirely reasonable.

Only if you can read minds. Like I said, there are numerous words in Arabic slang with an "allah" sound. He could have been saying "Yallah" for all we know - not that it would justify your leaps of faith. You also ignored all the other questions that come into this if this is a religiously motivated attack. Your conclusions would mean that you have more information than the police.

Back