30 yr old Allah man beats 60 yr old Jewish man in the streets of NY

Dbag does some Dbag stuff. Dbag is attested and charged appropriately. So what’s the point of this thread exactly? Someone looking for something to get outraged about?

Only if you can read minds. Like I said, there are numerous words in Arabic slang with an "allah" sound. He could have been saying "Yallah" for all we know - not that it would justify your leaps of faith. You also ignored all the other questions that come into this if this is a religiously motivated attack. Your conclusions would mean that you have more information than the police.
Nope, all the information on which I based my conclusion were contained in the link. No mind reading or insider info was involved.

Nope, all the information on which I based my conclusion were contained in the link. No mind reading or insider info was involved.

The bit about serving God certainly wasn't in the link I read (the bottom link in the OP)

89c.gif

The bit about serving God certainly wasn't in the link I read (the bottom link in the OP)

You are correct. The two links present two significantly different accounts of the crime, which may be why you and I cannot come to agreement, as I initially only read the first link.

They are so different that the first story claims the attack was initially called road rage by the police and then changed to a hate crime, while the second link says the oppsoite, that the hate crime was later changed to a road rage incident.

Compare: "Law enforcement initially thought a road rage incident may have sparked the beating but he has since been charged with a hate crime, criminal mischief and harassment."

"Initially, detectives said hate crime charges could be filed, but further investigation led them to believe the attack stemmed from a road rage incident."

The first article also alleges that a witness claimed the man was shouting he wanted to kill Jews, but that is absent ofrm the seocond article. I do not know which article is more accurate, but it seems like at least one is definitely wrong.

To be fair when the aggressor is of a certain minority, some people - people who may already have a pre-conceived prejudice - are more likely to project their narrative on to the story and make it bigger than it is.

So using this incident as an example, you have already jumped to conclusions without adequate evidence. You claim this is a story about a man who thinks he was ‘serving’ God by beating a Jew. Where is the evidence for this? Even if he was shouting ‘Allah’, there are Arabic words that have the “allah” sound but don’t mean God, so what proof is there that this was religiously motivated?

Also if this man believed beating Jews was a valid mean of serving God, does he have a history of beating Jews?

Or was it on that particular morning where he came to the religious conclusion that beating Jews was a religious obligation?

Lastly the article posted by the TS says this might have been a road rage incident. This is backed up by the link below which says the man had a road incident with another individual and thought the victim was that person. But that wouldn’t be much of a story so let’s superimpose some sort of battle of civilisation narrative on to the incident.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253251
LOL. People don't get charged with hate crimes for no reason. There has to be clear and conclusive evidence that the crime was motivated by bias.

LOL. People don't get charged with hate crimes for no reason. There has to be clear and conclusive evidence that the crime was motivated by bias.

Hasn't been charged according to the article

• Lipa Schwartz, 62, was on his way to synagogue when livery driver Farrukh Afzal, 37, battered him in Brooklyn, New York
  • Jewish man claims his attacker repeatedly shouted 'Allah' as he beat him Sunday
  • A witness said the attacker 'was screaming at him that he hates the Jews and he would like to kill all the Jews'
  • Schultz was taken to Maimonides Medical Center for the minor injuries
  • Staten Island resident Afzul has since been fired from his job after the 13th Ave by 46th Street occurrence was captured on camera
  • Police charged him with a hate crime, criminal mischief and harassment
Article here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-beat-Brooklyn-Jewish-man-way-synagogue.html

5048168-6276297-image-m-63_1539579808346.jpg
5048164-6276297-image-a-64_1539579819468.jpg
5048170-6276297-image-m-65_1539579851527.jpg
5048134-6276297-image-m-66_1539579870318.jpg
5048180-6276297-image-m-59_1539579756025.jpg

Video is here since I dont know how to embed non youtube likes

https://abc7ny.com/police-livery-driver-beat-man-walking-to-brooklyn-synagogue/4483796/

he got charged with a hate crime. I thought you guys said that only happens to white republicans.

Israel vs Middle East part III....make it happen Dana

Sunnis do this everyday worldwide to jews and christians and nonbelievers often with state support and police. That is why i support Israel and think sunni arabs there should go to jordan.

Only if you can read minds. Like I said, there are numerous words in Arabic slang with an "allah" sound. He could have been saying "Yallah" for all we know - not that it would justify your leaps of faith. You also ignored all the other questions that come into this if this is a religiously motivated attack. Your conclusions would mean that you have more information than the police.
FWIW, I'm against hate crimes laws, but it's true that there's a clear criteria that has to be met before hate crime charges are filed. You don't get charged for a hate crime just because the victim was a different race/religion/whatever in and of itself.

Progressive liberals are so painfully stupid.

Everyone with a brain has been warning them shit like this was going to happen. It's happening in other countries too. I laugh at the morons that want to disarm the Jews in Europe again. Now they want to disarm the Jews in America.

'Of course no other ‘culture’ in America has ever attacked anyone for reasons of racial or religious bigotry.'

Such a predictable thing to say isn't it? Lets remind everyone that there are lots of bastards in all races, especially in the white race, we can't forget them can we? What a load of shit!

Gee thanks mate, everyone here had forgotten about that fact you mentioned, you've really set us straight.

'Of course no other ‘culture’ in America has ever attacked anyone for reasons of racial or religious bigotry.'

Such a predictable thing to say isn't it? Lets remind everyone that there are lots of bastards in all races, especially in the white race, we can't forget them can we? What a load of shit!

Gee thanks mate, everyone here had forgotten about that fact you mentioned, you've really set us straight.

{<redford}

Got to love that progressive deflection.

Last edited:
Wow that guy sucks at fighting....He was beating him with his forearms or something..is like he didn't know how to punch.

That guy must have mental problems.....It honestly seemed like a mentally challenged person trying to punch.

As for the Jewish man claiming he would've been killed if he didn't resist....Bullshit, that fucker could not kill anybody with his shit striking lol.

He should be arrested and treated for mental problems if he has any.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back