30 yr old Allah man beats 60 yr old Jewish man in the streets of NY

Dude was really angry but he couldn't figure out how to inflict any damage. Still 10-9 Allah man

Arabs can't fight worth a damn. Especially one on one or militarily. So this guy saw his chance at a 60 yr old dude and thought he'd take full advantage of the situation.

Arabs can't fight worth a damn. Especially one on one or militarily. So this guy saw his chance at a 60 yr old dude and thought he'd take full advantage of the situation.

Keep living the gimmick, brother. <33>

This type of thing seems to be happening Allah-t.

Anyone?? Anyone??

PV1RY.gif

Deport this subhuman.

EDIT oh he attacked an Orthodox Jew and not a regular one? Never mind; don’t care.

I hate the fact that I wasn't near them. I would fucking destroy that pos. Attacking an old man out of nowhere and for nothing other than him being Jewish? Fuck this guy! Scum!

can you embed video the link isnt loading

The link is still working.
If not for you then just Google 'Livery driver beat man walking to synagogue in Brooklyn' and something will come up.

The link is still working.
If not for you then just Google 'Livery driver beat man walking to synagogue in Brooklyn' and something will come up.
its working now, thanks

How come there was not traffic it was strange no cars driving by, isnt that part of the city always crowded?

In the fourth picture (the one on the bottom left), that orthodox jew looks like he his about to do some spinning shit:

7e7ef208376115fed7f2f72f53763bb0.jpg

He's in mid morph to He-Bro. 20 seconds later, and he forced the driver and his friends to defile themselves with pork.
WnhCbO.gif

Nope, all the information on which I based my conclusion were contained in the link. No mind reading or insider info was involved.
What about Moslem reading??

I almost got mistaken for a moslem the other day and cabdrivers wont pick me up

We all get what you're playing at here, so please show us examples of white people attacking black people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, shouting "N*****, I hate them and I want to kill them!" And make sure the example is from 2018.

Type in N word in world star hip hop or check out the fight comps.

We all get what you're playing at here, so please show us examples of white people attacking black people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, shouting "N*****, I hate them and I want to kill them!" And make sure the example is from 2018.

why did you think this would be difficult to find? and why put the 2018 stipulation on it? is 1968 really that far behind us?

WASHINGTON (ABC7) — A local man is facing a hate crime charge for allegedly smashing an African American man in the head with a bicycle lockafter repeatedly screaming the "N-word" at him.

https://wjla.com/news/local/man-beaten-with-bike-lock-georgetown

i searched for literally 10 seconds.

4th picture makes me laugh.

I really hope high ranking Jewish people aren't pushing for mass migration into Europe, and far left social liberalism in hollyweird etc... I want to feel bad about this.

Can we keep the thread on-topic please lads.

Thanks.

Back