30 yr old Allah man beats 60 yr old Jewish man in the streets of NY

Arabs can't fight worth a damn. Especially one on one or militarily. So this guy saw his chance at a 60 yr old dude and thought he'd take full advantage of the situation.

The Jewish dude looks extremely feeble as well. He's 62 but looks 82. My dad and a bunch of uncles in my family are in their mid-late 60s and they're all way, way more athletic than that dude. And they're all regular guys too, not former athletes or something.

The Muslim was beyond sad. Dude moved like Tutti from Goodfellas.

Moral of the story: Religion, not even once.

We all get what you're playing at here, so please show us examples of white people attacking black people in broad daylight in the middle of the street, shouting "N*****, I hate them and I want to kill them!" And make sure the example is from 2018.

From Mirror staff reports

Police charged two Blair County residents Wednesday in an alleged racist attack on a black man outside Pittsburgh.

Natasha Dawn Bowers, 33, of 405 Water St., Roaring Spring, and Jeremy L. Ingram, 35, of 578 Berwind Road, Hollidaysburg, are among six alleged white supremacist skinheads charged with beating a black bar patron on July 7 in Avalon, northwest of the city.

According to a police report, the group — members of the Keystone State Skinheads or Keystone United gang — had gathered at the Jackman Inn when they took notice of a black visitor and his friend, a cook at the bar. The group used slurs against the patron before confronting him on a deck outside.

“When (the victim) attempted to come back inside, he stated he was hit and a physical fight poured into the pool room in the bar,” Avalon police said in an affidavit. “(The victim) covered up, but was being hit and kicked by the group.”

Witnesses said the victim lay on the ground, unable to get up as the group of seven to 10 people kicked and punched him. He eventually got away and a bartender called the police, witnesses said.

Police arrived as several members of the group — including Bowers and Ingram — allegedly tried to leave.

Officers apprehended some of the suspects at the bar, but Bowers, Ingram and a third suspect allegedly escaped the scene before police from a neighboring department stopped them.

Police quickly identified the suspects as members of an organized group.

“Several of the group members had tattoos stating ‘skinheads’ or with symbols associated with skinheads, and several were wearing shirts with KSS (Keystone State Skinheads) with a doggie head inside a keystone shape,” police wrote.

The logo is the symbol of Keystone United, a statewide white supremacist group founded in Harrisburg as the Keystone State Skinheads.

The group has since changed its name, but according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, it remains one of the most active single-state racist skinhead groups in the country.

“While its members attempt to project a mediagenic image of being part of a new breed of more sophisticated and less spasmodically violent skins, the truth is that the group’s members have been convicted of a string of remarkably violent attacks dating back to at least 1998, ranging from bar brawls to murder,” according to a summary from the center, which tracks hate groups. “Keystone United frequently sponsors white-power picnics and music festivals across Pennsylvania.”

Police did not explain what brought the group together in Avalon; of the six charged, several were from outside Pittsburgh. Witnesses said they did not recognize the group, who, according to one, had “an uneasy feeling about them.”

Bowers and Ingram both face charges of simple assault, conspiracy to commit assault and ethnic intimidation. Preliminary hearings are scheduled for Aug. 30 in Allegheny County.

• Lipa Schwartz, 62, was on his way to synagogue when livery driver Farrukh Afzal, 37, battered him in Brooklyn, New York
  • Jewish man claims his attacker repeatedly shouted 'Allah' as he beat him Sunday
  • A witness said the attacker 'was screaming at him that he hates the Jews and he would like to kill all the Jews'
  • Schultz was taken to Maimonides Medical Center for the minor injuries
  • Staten Island resident Afzul has since been fired from his job after the 13th Ave by 46th Street occurrence was captured on camera
  • Police charged him with a hate crime, criminal mischief and harassment
Article here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-beat-Brooklyn-Jewish-man-way-synagogue.html

5048168-6276297-image-m-63_1539579808346.jpg
5048164-6276297-image-a-64_1539579819468.jpg
5048170-6276297-image-m-65_1539579851527.jpg
5048134-6276297-image-m-66_1539579870318.jpg
5048180-6276297-image-m-59_1539579756025.jpg

Video is here since I dont know how to embed non youtube likes

https://abc7ny.com/police-livery-driver-beat-man-walking-to-brooklyn-synagogue/4483796/
You have to be a real low life coward to attack an old man. Committing a violent crime against the elderly should carry extra penalties IMO, this cunt should go to jail for a long time. If you think you're some hard jihadi cunt then maybe attack a Jew your own age and size. Or maybe don't be a medieval sectarian in the street.

Sounds like this has been taken care of properly.
Not really, those charges seem light.
To be fair, any other time there is perceived to be a pattern of bigotry in individual assaults, each individual incident becomes treated as a part of a bigger problem. #BLM.
Sure but if you're willing to point that out here I can assume you will do the same when we're talking about BLM type incidents?

Sure but if you're willing to point that out here I can assume you will do the same when we're talking about BLM type incidents?

I do. On one hand, every case needs to be investigated on its own merits. On the other, patterns can often be established that help us understand individual events that are otherwise puzzling.

Let's take this case. Let's assume a pattern of Muslim anti-Semitic violence and of Muslim religiously motivated violence, with some overlap between those two categories. When one sees a Muslim beating a Jew while reportedly shouting "Allah!" and reportedly shouting "Kill all Jews" it's not unreasonable to conclude that this may well be an anti-Semitic attack based on Islamic beliefs.

However, as was pointed out in this thread, the two articles linked in the OP give diametrically opposed accounts of the incident, and it might very well be that this assault was a road rage incident and nothing more. So while it is reasonable to be informed by larger patterns, that can never override the facts in the individual case.

I do. On one hand, every case needs to be investigated on its own merits. On the other, patterns can often be established that help us understand individual events that are otherwise puzzling.

Let's take this case. Let's assume a pattern of Muslim anti-Semitic violence and of Muslim religiously motivated violence, with some overlap between those two categories. When one sees a Muslim beating a Jew while reportedly shouting "Allah!" and reportedly shouting "Kill all Jews" it's not unreasonable to conclude that this may well be an anti-Semitic attack based on Islamic beliefs.

However, as was pointed out in this thread, the two articles linked in the OP give diametrically opposed accounts of the incident, and it might very well be that this assault was a road rage incident and nothing more. So while it is reasonable to be informed by larger patterns, that can never override the facts in the individual case.
Fair enough.

I was going to say that she thought it was the Zionist's fault.
Zionism is hate speech and hate speech is violence, therefore Allah man was only defending himself.

From Mirror staff reports

Police charged two Blair County residents Wednesday in an alleged racist attack on a black man outside Pittsburgh.

Natasha Dawn Bowers, 33, of 405 Water St., Roaring Spring, and Jeremy L. Ingram, 35, of 578 Berwind Road, Hollidaysburg, are among six alleged white supremacist skinheads charged with beating a black bar patron on July 7 in Avalon, northwest of the city.

According to a police report, the group — members of the Keystone State Skinheads or Keystone United gang — had gathered at the Jackman Inn when they took notice of a black visitor and his friend, a cook at the bar. The group used slurs against the patron before confronting him on a deck outside.

“When (the victim) attempted to come back inside, he stated he was hit and a physical fight poured into the pool room in the bar,” Avalon police said in an affidavit. “(The victim) covered up, but was being hit and kicked by the group.”

Witnesses said the victim lay on the ground, unable to get up as the group of seven to 10 people kicked and punched him. He eventually got away and a bartender called the police, witnesses said.

Police arrived as several members of the group — including Bowers and Ingram — allegedly tried to leave.

Officers apprehended some of the suspects at the bar, but Bowers, Ingram and a third suspect allegedly escaped the scene before police from a neighboring department stopped them.

Police quickly identified the suspects as members of an organized group.

“Several of the group members had tattoos stating ‘skinheads’ or with symbols associated with skinheads, and several were wearing shirts with KSS (Keystone State Skinheads) with a doggie head inside a keystone shape,” police wrote.

The logo is the symbol of Keystone United, a statewide white supremacist group founded in Harrisburg as the Keystone State Skinheads.

The group has since changed its name, but according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, it remains one of the most active single-state racist skinhead groups in the country.

“While its members attempt to project a mediagenic image of being part of a new breed of more sophisticated and less spasmodically violent skins, the truth is that the group’s members have been convicted of a string of remarkably violent attacks dating back to at least 1998, ranging from bar brawls to murder,” according to a summary from the center, which tracks hate groups. “Keystone United frequently sponsors white-power picnics and music festivals across Pennsylvania.”

Police did not explain what brought the group together in Avalon; of the six charged, several were from outside Pittsburgh. Witnesses said they did not recognize the group, who, according to one, had “an uneasy feeling about them.”

Bowers and Ingram both face charges of simple assault, conspiracy to commit assault and ethnic intimidation. Preliminary hearings are scheduled for Aug. 30 in Allegheny County.

why did you think this would be difficult to find? and why put the 2018 stipulation on it? is 1968 really that far behind us?

https://wjla.com/news/local/man-beaten-with-bike-lock-georgetown

i searched for literally 10 seconds.

Clearly, I've been proven wrong.

What makes you think he's decent?

I don’t necessarily but I was making a general statement. Religion makes good people do horrific things. Starting with circumcision

Nice, so the moral of this story is not to be Jewish in the presence of a middle-aged Muslim man.. it sounds even more dumb when you read it out-loud.

What is an "Allah man" ?

Has this question already been asked and answered?

The Jewish dude looks extremely feeble as well. He's 62 but looks 82. My dad and a bunch of uncles in my family are in their mid-late 60s and they're all way, way more athletic than that dude. And they're all regular guys too, not former athletes or something.

The Muslim was beyond sad. Dude moved like Tutti from Goodfellas.

Moral of the story: Religion, not even once.
wasnt Tootie the athletic chick from Facts of Life?

Back