30 yr old Allah man beats 60 yr old Jewish man in the streets of NY

You have to be pretty TUF to take on a grandpa.

Nice, so the moral of this story is not to be Jewish in the presence of a middle-aged Muslim man.. it sounds even more dumb when you read it out-loud.

Muslim is too big of a catch all for over a billion people. Most Indonesians would just want to sell him some cooking-wear and they could barter about it.

As well, if I were an orthodox Jew, considering there are some dangerous radical Islamic thugs out and about, I might invest in whatever NYC allows - a punch knife, pepper spray, or uh knowing NYC's defense laws maybe just a big pink vibrating phallic shaped object that could be used as a makeshift truncheon.

Moral of the story: Religion, not even once.

Religion is just one of many excuses for the hatred of the Juden, which brings us to the topic of hate in general which is mitigated by the principles of religion. The hater though, and there are so many haters among us whether they want to identify with swastikas or red crescents, are looking for the opportunity to get at "the other."

A fairly good book on the matter: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/948184.Hatred

Although ironically I have serious intellectual disagreements about his condemnation of a few religious matters and psychological practices, he shows a fairly compelling system for how hatred is cultivated by the haters.

Back