300 Crocodiles Killed In Revenge Killing

LOL, guy specifically goes into the preserve, a preserve for Crocs and gets eaten and the people get pissed and raid said preserve to kill the crocs where they live.
I mean I could kind of understand if it was just some random "river croc" eating someone when they are doing laundry on the bank and everyone flipping out but when it's a preserve specifically for the crocs? That would be like people getting pissed and going and killing those lions that ate the poachers that snuck into the Rhino/lion preserve.

Low IQ population.

Good example of the stupidity and danger of Mob mentality.

Yeah, completely unpredictable that a person would get attacked by a crocodile at a crocodile breeding farm.

What idiot would wander into a Crocodile farm knowing he's outnumbered. The villagers should be killed too.

I thought this was going to be about something interesting like hippos offing a bunch of croc’s after a baby was killed. This is just third worlders gonna third world.

Last edited:
LOL Indonesia, some people are meant to be left behind.

LOL, guy specifically goes into the preserve, a preserve for Crocs and gets eaten and the people get pissed and raid said preserve to kill the crocs where they live.
I mean I could kind of understand if it was just some random "river croc" eating someone when they are doing laundry on the bank and everyone flipping out but when it's a preserve specifically for the crocs? That would be like people getting pissed and going and killing those lions that ate the poachers that snuck into the Rhino/lion preserve.
Poor , uneducated, superstitious villagers often don’t have the best deductive reasoning skills lol . Pure emotion . I can see it now ..” dey croc keeled Uncle Lampanakonlongkong! Kill all dose mudderpuckers!”

Poor , uneducated, superstitious villagers often don’t have the best deductive reasoning skills lol . Pure emotion . I can see it now ..” dey croc keeled Uncle Lampanakonlongkong! Kill all dose mudderpuckers!”

Not sure if intentional, but the name of your imaginary Uncle have words that means testicles if the words were spelt separately.

Just thought I let u know if it's a coincidence.

<{cruzshake}>

They're a point higher than Philippinian.

Well, in our defense, our test is in english, while they take theirs in bahasa. Look into it.
Hahaha.

Oh my.. although I would guess even if the national I.Q of Indonesia us higher it seems that region of west papua in particular that group who killed 300 crocs seems to have lower than average.

Hahaha.

Oh my.. although I would guess even if the national I.Q of Indonesia us higher it seems that region of west papua in particular that group who killed 300 crocs seems to have lower than average.
Fun fact: East Timor(redundant as timor means east) the small separatist catholic nation which was once part of muslim indonesia, has an average IQ of 97.

Lampanakonlongkong!!!!
Lmao!

god damn, these are some dumb ass mothefuckers out there

Low IQ population.
It really is something that most people in "democratic, educated" societies don't comprehend. That's why the idea of spreading "American Democracy" isn't always the best idea. Unfortunately some people are just so stupid they need a religious figure head or dictator to keep them in line and quasi civilized.

It really is something that most people in "democratic, educated" societies don't comprehend. That's why the idea of spreading "American Democracy" isn't always the best idea. Unfortunately some people are just so stupid they need a religious figure head or dictator to keep them in line and quasi civilized.

Low I.Q people loves dictators murderers and hates democracy and humanism.

I don't think its American cheese

maybe swiss

Back