300lbs/150kg Powerlifter sparring against 120lbs/60kg MMA Fighter[Not McGregor vs The Mountain]

The idea of a heavier opponent to build strength and vary conditions is fine. But just one or two weight classes up would be better. I could see a smaller fighter blowing out a knee or other major injury when in awkward situations under heavy load.

Last edited:
Confirmed that your average sherbro would smash a flyweight.

whatever people say, the size matters.

Size matters for sure but the manlet still had his moments. The gap was extreme here, so skills can still beat size but not at this extent.

A smaller guy can do pretty good striking against a bigger dude, but once it comes to grappling the size is a huge advantage.

All the small guy would have to do is survive 10 minutes, then big guy gases out and literally can't do shit. Those throws take a lot out of you.

Size/athleticism does matter. I am a powerlifter and no where near the size of your man and I have sparred decent guys. Not high pro level or anything, but guys that compete at a decent level.

I never had any problems with guys much lighter, however these boys were average wrestlers and still intermediate BBJ guys.

I imagine a high level wrestler or BBJ player would tie me in knots.

But size does matter to a degree.

A realistic reenactment of Conor "he was 3 times my size" vs Nate.

giphy.gif

All the small guy would have to do is survive 10 minutes, then big guy gases out and literally can't do shit. Those throws take a lot out of you.
all the big guy would have to do is destroy the midget early on

fjirofiorjifejrio.jpg

Bigger size difference than the one between Nate and Conor?

Last edited:
Back