300lbs/150kg Powerlifter sparring against 120lbs/60kg MMA Fighter[Not McGregor vs The Mountain]

When are you going to "expose" me in your signature gym-loser? LOL!
Why? You don't care remember? When I'm back at my laptop.

And LO fucking L at calling me a 'gym loser'. At least my training and fights are legitimate and real. You literally went around threads trying to convince forum users that you were a black belt and had MMA fights.

You call me a gym loser when you are a pathetic gym poser. Do you even read the shit you type?

Why? You don't care remember? When I'm back at my laptop.

And LO fucking L at calling me a 'gym loser'. At least my training and fights are legitimate and real. You literally went around threads trying to convince forum users that you were a black belt and had MMA fights.

You call me a gym loser when you are a pathetic gym poser. Do you even read the shit you type?
And here we see a triggered gym-loser in his natural habitat, the online forum. LOL

BTW show me where I claimed I'm a black belt and have MMA fights LOL

And here we see a triggered gym-loser in his natural habitat, the online forum. LOL

BTW show me where I claimed I'm a black belt and have MMA fights LOL
Fuck Me, your hypocrisy astounds me. Gym loser in my natural habitat? You are a gym and fight fraud, this literally is your gym habitat!

You're a 19 year old lying on an MMA forum about a fake belt and fake fights with the username Diaz is life who perpetually calls others triggered because you know you're always getting called out with nothing substantial to say back.

You probably fap to Diaz brother interviews and dream of taking an MMA class one day, but you're too much of a pussy to do so.

If that's not the definition of a loser, then I don't know what is. Now buzz off, you're literally too pathetic to waste time on.

Fuck Me, your hypocrisy astounds me. Gym loser in my natural habitat? You are a gym and fight fraud, this literally is your gym habitat!

You're a 19 year old lying on an MMA forum about a fake belt and fake fights with the username Diaz is life who perpetually calls others triggered because you know you're always getting called out with nothing substantial to say back.

You probably fap to Diaz brother interviews and dream of taking an MMA class one day, but you're too much of a pussy to do so.

If that's not the definition of a loser, then I don't know what is. Now buzz off, you're literally too pathetic to waste time on.
So not only are you a gym-loser, you're delusional too. Good to know, LOL!

Still waiting for you to show me where I've made these claims delusional loser boy LOL

So not only are you a gym-loser, you're delusional too. Good to know, LOL!

Still waiting for you to show me where I've made these claims delusional loser boy LOL
You know exactly what I'm talking about. If you think I'm trawling through 2 YEARS worth of your compulsive posting, then understand I have more of a life than you and I'm not.

You were arguing with me back before Conor/Diaz II and you said you did BJJ and 'had fights' so you knew what you were talking about. When I pushed for details on your training you said you were a black belt.

I knew straight away you were full of shit because when I asked you to explain a certain, basic grappling counter that was being discussed in the thread you were stumped. You just did your regular 'triggered' 'lol' routine. I thought you would remember, because I pushed you on it for a while and you were obviously clueless. If I spent an hour getting thoroughly shutdown about a lie like you did, I'd remember.

I even pointed out that you were obviously a kid based on your username (1999) and that unless you were the new BJ Penn, there's no way you could be a black belt just on your age alone. No blue belt would have been as clueless on the counter sweep/sub I was asking you about.

Your comments on this page show me you've never trained at all because they completely contradict basic standards of an MMA/BJJ gym. They aren't open fight clubs where everyone goes all-out on everyone.

Are you saying now that you never claimed you were a black belt and had fights?

Of course you would cover that lie, too. If you never said them, you would have defended yourself when I first called you out three pages ago. Now you're asking me to pull the quotes out knowing full well that was 5,000+ posts ago, and you have your profile history hidden anyway so I couldn't dig them out if I tried.

So come clean, have you ever pretended that you're something your not on this forum? Ie, a black belt with MMA fights under your belt?

You know exactly what I'm talking about. If you think I'm trawling through 2 YEARS worth of your compulsive posting, then understand I have more of a life than you and I'm not.

You were arguing with me back before Conor/Diaz II and you said you did BJJ and 'had fights' so you knew what you were talking about. When I pushed for details on your training you said you were a black belt.

I knew straight away you were full of shit because when I asked you to explain a certain, basic grappling counter that was being discussed in the thread you were stumped. You just did your regular 'triggered' 'lol' routine. I thought you would remember, because I pushed you on it for a while and you were obviously clueless. If I spent an hour getting thoroughly shutdown about a lie like you did, I'd remember.

I even pointed out that you were obviously a kid based on your username (1999) and that unless you were the new BJ Penn, there's no way you could be a black belt just on your age alone. No blue belt would have been as clueless on the counter sweep/sub I was asking you about.

Your comments on this page show me you've never trained at all because they completely contradict basic standards of an MMA/BJJ gym. They aren't open fight clubs where everyone goes all-out on everyone.

Are you saying now that you never claimed you were a black belt and had fights?

Of course you would cover that lie, too. If you never said them, you would have defended yourself when I first called you out three pages ago. Now you're asking me to pull the quotes out knowing full well that was 5,000+ posts ago, and you have your profile history hidden anyway so I couldn't dig them out if I tried.

So come clean, have you ever pretended that you're something your not on this forum? Ie, a black belt with MMA fights under your belt?
Not going to read a novel from someone who, when not crying on the forums about how he gets beat up in the gym, traipses around the forums claiming he's Barack Obama's long lost son, and the emperor of Rwanda. Sad! But maybe there's medication for it....

1999 isn't my birthyear btw, it's the year I banged your mum. LOL!

Not going to read a novel from someone who, when not crying on the forums about how he gets beat up in the gym, traipses around the forums claiming he's Barack Obama's long lost son, and the emperor of Rwanda. Sad! But maybe there's medication for it....

1999 isn't my 1birthyear btw, it's the year I banged your mum. LOL!
And there it is!

You can't be bothered reading 200 words conveniently when you're called out with nowhere to go? LOL, figures. You know full well you talked shit and pretended you were a 'fighter' and a black belt on here...for what reason? Your life is so pathetic that you have to live out your fantasy to random people on the internet?

You hide behind a keyboard trolling relentlessly and lying about a fight career you've never had to feel validated, because that's what sad, bitter nobodies do. They also laugh at their own, cliched jokes like 'I banged your mom'.

You can convince yourself that your trolling gets a rise out of people, but it's all just self projection - like your fake fight training. I'll let you get the last word in and call me triggered, but we both know you're the insecure fraud here.

I'm not wasting any more time on you.

And there it is!

You can't be bothered reading 200 words conveniently when you're called out with nowhere to go? LOL, figures. You know full well you talked shit and pretended you were a 'fighter' and a black belt on here...for what reason? Your life is so pathetic that you have to live out your fantasy to random people on the internet?

You hide behind a keyboard trolling relentlessly and lying about a fight career you've never had to feel validated, because that's what sad, bitter nobodies do. They also laugh at their own, cliched jokes like 'I banged your mom'.

You can convince yourself that your trolling gets a rise out of people, but it's all just self projection - like your fake fight training. I'll let you get the last word in and call me triggered, but we both know you're the insecure fraud here.

I'm not wasting any more time on you.
I'm not wasting any more time on someone who gets owned so hard at the gym that they develop delusions about being the Rwandan emperor. LOL!

What's the little dudes background anyone know? Wrestling only perhaps? He had a few chances to take his back but didn't, was trying power style takedowns on a huge dude instead of ones more based in leverage/speed, low singles, duck unders etc. Also the few times he got topside for a second he was trying to put his weight on him instead of knee riding, which makes way more sense against someone with a weight advantage.

Overall it looked playful for both guys, would love to roll with someone that big!

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Hong-Man-Choi.jpg
I don't think the Japanese guy is a powerlifter...

I don't think the Japanese guy is a powerlifter...

He's South-Korean, and indeed with a better resume (fighting-wise) than a power-lifter. It was just the size discrepancy that reminded me about this match. Not a perfect parallel by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back