4 most likable guys in the finale?

USA!USA!

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Outside of Joe Daddy, I think it's pretty cool the 4 most likable guys on the show made it to the finale.

jmoney- goofy guy but seems like a good person who wants redemption for his mistakes as a young idiot. Everyone seems to like him in the house.

Lima - family man who has a fun personality and fighting style. Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Tom - Funny and down to earth. Humble. Underdog. Who doesn't like this guy?

James - good fighter who didn't have to do the show but wanted to test himself. Family man, takes on all comers. Didn't quit despite some wars - could have backed out since he already had a contract. Didn't get too crazy in the house. Level headed.

Agreed. Real happy for all 4 dudes, and for Joe Daddy turning his life around. I really wanted to give Seth and Lane a second chance, but their true colors showed themselves.

Hayder is a good dude as well. Edwards seemed alright until Elliot went to town on his soul

Yeah definitely all good dudes. And agree about Hayder. Not sure about Edwards though. He's like one of those dudes who's okay but can then switch on you for dumb shit and take it too far. Felt bad for Krause. I wasn't sure about him at the beginning - he seemed a big arrogant but by the end I thought of him as a true gent. And a warrior. Funny though how literally NONE of Team Cody are good enough for UFC

Yep agreement to all of the above..
The ones who made the final card deserve to be there and Hader came over as a decent guy.
All the tam guys and obviously Cody and his lap dog trainer are at fault for letting their rotten attitude rub off on their fighters.

Win or lose JT has got his redemption.

And a big shout for Joe daddy. What a top bloke.
Good luck to them guys..

Respect has been earned...

Yeah definitely all good dudes. And agree about Hayder. Not sure about Edwards though. He's like one of those dudes who's okay but can then switch on you for dumb shit and take it too far. Felt bad for Krause. I wasn't sure about him at the beginning - he seemed a big arrogant but by the end I thought of him as a true gent. And a warrior. Funny though how literally NONE of Team Cody are good enough for UFC

Not only not good enough for the UFC, but the majority of them and his coaching staff embarrassed themselves on the show.

So happy for JT. Such a good story if he wins. Been a fan of him and Lima for a while. Tom seems like such a chill guy too. Hope he wins

I'm rooting for JT although I like Dhiego. JT paid a terrible price for being a drunk kid. Plus his gorilla strength is impressive.

I'm rooting for JT although I like Dhiego. JT paid a terrible price for being a drunk kid. Plus his gorilla strength is impressive.

Same. I like both of them, but definitely going for JT if I had to choose. Crazy he has never been in the UFC before and it's taken so long. He made it look easy on the show.

Gorilla strength for sure. Can you imagine being trapped under that dude, trying to get an underhook, shrimping like crazy, upa, while nothing works? Damn son.

Outside of Joe Daddy, I think it's pretty cool the 4 most likable guys on the show made it to the finale.

jmoney- goofy guy but seems like a good person who wants redemption for his mistakes as a young idiot. Everyone seems to like him in the house.

Lima - family man who has a fun personality and fighting style. Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Tom - Funny and down to earth. Humble. Underdog. Who doesn't like this guy?

James - good fighter who didn't have to do the show but wanted to test himself. Family man, takes on all comers. Didn't quit despite some wars - could have backed out since he already had a contract. Didn't get too crazy in the house. Level headed.

Absolutely agree, liked all those guys and well happy for jmoney! Had a feeling he'd win it, seen him fight many times and he's a beast. After tuf 7 it's a great story as well but he is horrible to watch fight. He's s really likeable guy but I'm not a fan of him as a fighter at all. Wish him the best now he's finally on the big show though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back