4 out of the last 5 UFC PPVs (UFC 212, 213, 215, 216) have failed to sell more than 167K PPVs

I think we need too have a serious look as sherdoggers to actually see if these goons really have a clue. Hollywood was also behind female ghostbusters, do not forget this.
Female Ghostbusters suck ass. Really really dirty, just took a watery shit ass.

Hardcore fans lost interest in the circus that the UFC have turned into. The casual fans helped the Conor fights, but the UFC lost a lot its hardcore fanbase, judging by the opinions on mma forums.
It's the casuals who keep the UFC alive financially you might want to show some respect to the people who are bringing in the money

We honestly have no idea how bad that is for business though. Still have FS1 and Fight Pass. Still have tons of International TV deals. Advertisement's.

We will never know but would be interesting to see if this is still profitable or not for them on those nights.
Agreed, but higher PPV numbers never hurt. As a fan I want awesome cards and for the UFC to do well.

Boxing is not true fighting so it doesn't matter. Also going 10 rounds with the supposed GOAT really isn't a loss
Get the fuck out of here... It was a sporting event with mandated rules - who gives a flying shit of Conor could win in a real fight - that's like saying Floyd would smash him at golf. It's irrelevant. It was a boxing match... And not even a proper one at that.

Also if that was an actual boxing match with a real belt instead of that joke "Money Belt", with strict rules then Conor would have been DQ'd well before the 10th for that touch butt shit he was playing, and the rabbit punches.

I really didn't want to get into a MayMac conversation, but you can't use "he would beat Floyd in a real fight" as an argument... It doesn't matter.

Do you know the net profit for each event? If not, these numbers don't mean shit.

Get the fuck out of here... It was a sporting event with mandated rules - who gives a flying shit of Conor could win in a real fight - that's like saying Floyd would smash him at golf. It's irrelevant. It was a boxing match... And not even a proper one at that.

Also if that was an actual boxing match with a real belt instead of that joke "Money Belt", with strict rules then Conor would have been DQ'd well before the 10th for that touch butt shit he was playing, and the rabbit punches.

I really didn't want to get into a MayMac conversation, but you can't use "he would beat Floyd in a real fight" as an argument.
so even you admit that in a real fight whether in an octagon or in the street, conor would win, so what's the loss here, why should conor or his fans feel bad about the loss? floyd won in a boxing ring under a specific set of rules designed to protect him and an event that was designed to favor him (he also picked the judges who were obviously biased towards him)

And will continue trending that way. Fans are sick of interim bulshit/champions not fighting real contenders. Plus the cards are fuckin weak

so even you admit that in a real fight whether in an octagon or in the street, conor would win, so what's the loss here, why should conor or his fans feel bad about the loss? floyd won in a boxing ring under a specific set of rules designed to protect him and an event that was designed to favor him (he also picked the judges who were obviously biased towards him)

For sure - Conor wins the second he gets hold of him, no question... But that wasn't the event, the event was one of the most embarrassing boxing matches the world has ever seen... It was a total farce, and Conor came out of it looking terrible...

It wasn't a proper boxing match - the ref, and judges were picked to protect Conor, not Floyd - the fight absolutely would have been stopped via DQ of it was in any way a serious fight.

That's the loss - the chance of ever being put in a situation like that again or ever taken seriously when he makes big claims about what he can do...

I'm not hating, it was always gonna be a clown circus in and around the ring, but while it was a great achievement to step into the ring with Floyd, what happened during the fight could have turned milk sour.

Watered down cards full of nobodies plucked off of reality shows. Letting go or not signing top talent such as Mousasi, Bader, Davis, MacDonald, etc.

People will say "Mousasi wasn't a draw" or "Bader wasn't a draw" but having the best fighters in the world was part of the draw. Now you're seeing girls like Pearl Gonzalez somehow show up on a PPV card. The hardcores are your base for most PPVs and they don't want to see cards full of second rate fighters just because they're cheaper to pay. Casuals don't buy a PPV every month, they'll just buy the big fights so the regular cards begin to suffer.

http://mmapayout.com/2017/10/ufc-215-and-ufc-216-ppv-buy-estimates-do-not-impress/

UFC 216 – 120,000

UFC 215 – 100,000

UFC 214 – 850,000

UFC 213 – 125,000-150,000

UFC 212 – 167,000

On Mondays, I usually eat at McDonalds because I like the nuggets. On Tuesdays I have a double cheeseburger at Wendys. On Wednesday I get a chicken sandwich at Burger King. On Thursday I have roast beef at Arbys. On Friday I get a monster burger at Hardees.

Thats a lot of protein.

Hardcore fans lost interest in the circus that the UFC have turned into. The casual fans helped the Conor fights, but the UFC lost a lot its hardcore fanbase, judging by the opinions on mma forums.

Because the UFC believes it can make more money on the casuals.

Boxing is not true fighting so it doesn't matter. Also going 10 rounds with the supposed GOAT really isn't a loss

Boxing is fighting. Nobody is doing oblique and calf kicks in a true "fight" anyway.

2ndly, he didn't last 10 rounds. He was stopped in it. Going 10 rounds implies that he made it out of the 10th, which he didn't

50-0
0-1

This. I won't buy any card where the belt isn't being defended against a top contender so punting on Bisping/gsp and any Connor bs not tony fights. Belts need defended and champs need to fight at least twice a year. Money fights once the division cleaned out.

Back