International [ISIS Repatriation] Yazidis plead with Canada not to repatriate ISIS members

I don't see why Europe can't return them to their loved ones like Canada is doing. This is European foolishness at it again.

Paint Chips. You ment to call this account paint chips. I'm sure an Admin would help change the name. Then again, you'll be banned again soon enough, so why bother.

As for the ISIS fighters? I think the EU governments are doing the best thing they can at the moment; ignoring the problem until Iraq takes care of it. A sort of death penalty by neglect. I think it's a better course of action than the Trudeau method of welcoming them back.

Well, I think one issue would be that Iraq is not a real country. The Iraqi government doesn't have any legitimate claim to rule over the land but were just installed by the Americans.
Someone joining ISIS would have the same legitimate claim as the Iraqi government which is none.
Who knows what kind of kangaroo court finds those people guilty.

Not that I care too much those people aren't German anyway they just happen to have a German passport.
But otherwise, I don't think we should let some warlords with a flag execute female Germans.
Especially when they are still under 21. Those are prime soldier producing years we are throwing away.

Last edited:
Iraq has about 2000 people up for execution and has been executing about 200 or more each year not counting extra judicial executions, the Iraqi justice system is also sentencing many foreigners to death. Odds are Iraq will have no problem giving these fuckers the rope.
Good idea. Thats what started ISIS last time. Guess you want a repeat.

With this idea of victors and vanquished rather than reconciliation and plurality the war will never end.

Last edited:
They should al be executed for treason anyway but since that's illegal in Europe, let the Iraqis do it.

No but Allied soldiers that volunteered to fight for Zee Germans were definitely on a sticky wicket .
Eveything I've read they got put in POW camps back in the states got jail terms. We also imported about 15,000 "useful" Nazis and put them in camps as well like Von Braun First head of NASA.

Eveything I've read they got put in POW camps back in the states got jail terms. We also imported about 15,000 "useful" Nazis and put them in camps as well like Von Braun First head of NASA.

Some British volunteers for Legion of St George got their necks stretched as did Lord Haw Haw .

Some British volunteers for Legion of St George got their necks stretched as did Lord Haw Haw .
Maybe in the states it's different than UK. They used to play Hitlers speeches on the Radio here until 1939 so he was not without fans and we didnt join war until late. There was more sympathy is my point.

Maybe in the states it's different than UK. They used to play Hitlers speeches on the Radio here until 1939 so he was not without fans and we didnt join war until late. There was more sympathy is my point.

Maybe , but there is precious little sympathy for people that benefited from from western society then went to inflict barbarism on anyone less enthusiastic about their new religious wonderland than them .

'Europe Balks at Taking Back ISIS Fighters'

LOL! That headline is written as if taking back ISIS fighters is a reasonable course of action.

New headline in your local medical journal:
'Patient Balks at Taking Back Colon Tumour'

Let me just throw this out there.

I feel sorry for their family/loved ones probably never seeing these people again while strangers cheer for the death of said loved one.

THAT said, they fucking should have known better what they were getting themselves into when they (the person in question) left.

ISIS was growing faster than Bitcoin, all the kids were doing it!

You can't really blame them it was clear ISIS was going to conquer the world.

This is why Canada should lead the world. What they're doing with their ISIS fighters is the clear and correct choice to make when dealing with this situation.

This is going to hurt Europe in the long run.

Say that again after 1 of them commit a terrorist attack.

So what actually happened? Did Iraq offered "we have 400 captured ISIS fighters from all across the globe" "Come and get your citizens" and nobody came to pick them up?
giphy.gif

Given the shit that group took part it.... let the kids hang from a short rope IMO.

You will generally find that their families aren't much better, hold the same kind of views and often even support what they did. People don't just wake up one day and decide to join ISIS out of the blue. The kind of thinking and attitude that leads Muslims to do something like going off to join ISIS is actually pretty prevalent and deep rooted within Muslim communities across Europe.
Weren't a fair amount of these people that went not actually Muslim though and were just disenfranchised numbnut idiots?

The less obvious fall out will be the return of the Jihadi Brides and whatever offspring they went out with or spawned while they were over there , by circuitous routes it seems they are starting to head back here and they will probably have more joy peddling stories of innocence to our credulous media .

Theres actually a german woman who joined that was sentenced to death.German govt is now practically begging the Iraqis to extradite her to Germany for a lifetime sentence......................this country, i tell you............................

I’d be absolutely shocked if she were successfully extradited and served that or any other sentence that was agreed upon. Once a Fighter gets back to their own country and has to be tried in that legal system the lack of evidence (happened in a war torn country with minimal records, no available witnesses, confessed under conditions unacceptable in the home country, etc.) pretty much guarantees any case strongly pursued leads to a very early release.

It’s the capitalists fault! They were trying to get in on the ground floor of a plucky upstart. That’s just good exonomics, damnit!

Say that again after 1 of them commit a terrorist attack.

I don’t care if not a single on does. If a citizen of my country had travelled to, say, France, and made it clear they were embracing and joining a gang who both before their arrival and after were active in murder and rape, the idea that once they make it back here we ignore their actions entirely and that they face no repercussions infuriates me. And that’s not even assuming they themselves took an active part in any specific rapes or murders.

The fact we have a country (Canada) that is so seemingly dedicated to Social Justice and women’s justice who sees nothing wrong with welcoming rapists and murderers back to their lives as if nothing occurred because the people they committed these crimes on are, what? Strangers? Not one of us? It’s disgusting. Want to rape, enslave and murder? Just do it somewhere else on the weekends and it’s fine.

Paint Chips. You ment to call this account paint chips. I'm sure an Admin would help change the name. Then again, you'll be banned again soon enough, so why bother.

As for the ISIS fighters? I think the EU governments are doing the best thing they can at the moment; ignoring the problem until Iraq takes care of it. A sort of death penalty by neglect. I think it's a better course of action than the Trudeau method of welcoming them back.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Justin Trudeau's brain computing: "Beep-boop-boop-beep. That's like 4 billion. I can pay that out in my sleep, euro-fascist nerds!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back