• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media .

McGregor tips the cost of that lowrider

Oh how Featherweight has fallen
He also sexually assaults young females in hotel rooms, assaults elderly men in pubs, cheats on his wife, talks about another man's wife, kids, religion.

I'd say Volk and Ortega not liking each other but keeping things fairly civil is a step up. Then again some of us don't idolize POS'.

Brown on the inside white on the outside

hell-yeah.gif
Hahaha

Yeah it's like he does everything to make sure people know he's Mexican, this ride is just another example

As a long time hip hop fan i wanted a 16 switch '64 chevy before i was even sure what one was, once i found out i didn't want one... I NEEDED one.
Closest i got was an oldsmobile cutlass that i fixed up for a mate for a show, didn't bounce, zero switches but hey... It was a big yank car in a small English village. I felt like snoop would've felt had he been white and English.

He also sexually assaults young females in hotel rooms, assaults elderly men in pubs, cheats on his wife, talks about another man's wife, kids, religion.

I'd say Volk and Ortega not liking each other but keeping things fairly civil is a step up. Then again some of us don't idolize POS'.
He doesn’t sexually assault young women weirdo

He punched the middle aged dude in the bar which was fucked up, other than that he basically talks shit… some of you guys hate the dude in a weird way

How many times have you written that and posted it in unrelated threads on Sherdog?

tracy looking super thick and nowhere near 5'5 lol.

There is nothing that beats cruising on a Sunday with your heina in a lowrider. I've gotten to drive a lot of fun cars in my time, but I would never give up my lowrider for anything.

Can't believe Ortega got a 63' Impala SS, doesn't get any better than that.

<{anton}>

Everyone crying about money, that thing is probably way less than $100k.

As a long time hip hop fan i wanted a 16 switch '64 chevy before i was even sure what one was, once i found out i didn't want one... I NEEDED one.
Closest i got was an oldsmobile cutlass that i fixed up for a mate for a show, didn't bounce, zero switches but hey... It was a big yank car in a small English village. I felt like snoop would've felt had he been white and English.
Shit, you should just go for it and build yourself a lowrider. Even Japan has a huge lowrider culture strangely. Would love for the brits to embrace the LA style.

Back