$5 billion for Border Wall?

Will save trillions in the long run. Get it done.

Maybe, a trillion pesos. But dollars, no. This people are working bad jobs at very low wages. There is a reason companies squak whenever the government tightens up ID requirements. There won't be a magic pile of money that will appear if that whole border is secured.

Maybe, a trillion pesos. But dollars, no. This people are working bad jobs at very low wages. There is a reason companies squak whenever the government tightens up ID requirements. There won't be a magic pile of money that will appear if that whole border is secured.

It's not just jobs. Money is wasted om medical, legal, and other infrastructure costs related to illegals.

based on percentage of population illegal immigrants over 50% less likely to commit crimes.

glad I was able to educate you. you are welcome.

100% are criminals. That's where the 'illegal' in 'illegal immigrant' comes from genius.

based on percentage of population illegal immigrants over 50% less likely to commit crimes.

glad I was able to educate you. you are welcome.

Not only that, but there is no question whatsoever that they are a net positive on the economy. And it would be an even bigger positive if more were here legally. We should be spending our time figuring out how to let people immigrate legally, quickly, and inexpensively.

People bitch about immigrants sending some of their their minimum wage cash back home. Meanwhile, Apple and Microsoft alone have more cash hoarded abroad (nearly $400 Billion) than all immigrants, legal and illegal combined, will send home in 5-6 fucking years.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever

http://fortune.com/2018/01/18/apple-overseas-cash-repatriation-gop-tax-plan/

Last edited:
100% are criminals. That's where the 'illegal' in 'illegal immigrant' comes from genius.

yes yes.. they're mostly all working hard for low pay, staying under the radar and trying to live the American dream and life.. clearly criminals... lol

yes yes.. they're mostly all working hard for low pay, staying under the radar and trying to live the American dream and life.. clearly criminals... lol

If I kick in the door to your house and start scrubbing your toilet and doing the dishes and then refuse to leave, can I stay forever?

Of the 2, which would you rather have here? A US citizen that commits a crime, or someone that may have broken the law to get here, but does not commit a crime once they are here?

There is no disputing that once they are here, immigrants be they legal or illegal, commit crimes at a lower rate than US citizens.

It's not just jobs. Money is wasted om medical, legal, and other infrastructure costs related to illegals.

Which is precisely why would should give them legal status. Makes it easier for them to contribute.

Which is precisely why would should give them legal status. Makes it easier for them to contribute.

If they all voted Republican instead of Democrat, we'd have had the wall 8 years ago.

Don't pretend it's because you're tolerant. You just want more Dem voters.

If they all voted Republican instead of Democrat, we'd have had the wall 8 years ago.

Ummmmm......while it's possible that the super creative outlier might slip through, illegal immigrants don't vote. Even legal immigrants don't vote.

A little less than 8 years ago Republicans took control of both the House and Senate. They could have easily pushed for a wall if they wanted to so...

so yeah there goes your theory.. lol

Ummmmm......while it's possible that the super creative outlier might slip through, illegal immigrants don't vote. Even legal immigrants don't vote.

Their kids are radicalized leftists.

Or gang members.

A little less than 8 years ago Republicans took control of both the House and Senate. They could have easily pushed for a wall if they wanted to so...

so yeah there goes your theory.. lol

And we had a President who vetoed everything.

Lol at you ducking my other post though.

Their kids are radicalized leftists.

Or gang members.

Not at the same rate as our kids. And just out of curiosity, what beliefs must someone have to be considered a radicalized leftist.

So @SaiWa since you're pretending you didn't hear me the first time.

If I break into your house and scrub the toilet. Can I stay forever?

So @SaiWa since you're pretending you didn't hear me the first time.

If I break into your house and scrub the toilet. Can I stay forever?

pretend what? that analogy is retarded. illegal immigrants aren't wrecking the country side while they're sneaking over to the US. most of them stay with a relative/friend they know.

but you are more than welcome to try again with another analogy but I am sure it'd be just as ridiculously stupid...

Since when do you care about crime rates?

Screeching in every school shooting thread and ignoring every Chicago thread.

Fuck out of here.

I comment on school shooting threads because I am a little closer to it than most I suspect. My wife was literally in Dunblane Primary school when that massacre took place. She was standing right by someone when they were shot and it just as easily could have been her. And my daughters school went on hard lockdown in 2015 when a man murdered his ex and a good friend just a few doors down from me then started moseying over to the school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
http://www.staugustine.com/news/20180718/guilty-jury-convicts-colley-of-murder-in-2015-killings

I stay out of Chicago threads because I just don't have a ton to say about gang on gang crime. It's a complicated issue, and I only have time for so much

pretend what? that analogy is retarded. illegal immigrants aren't wrecking the country side while they're sneaking over to the US. most of them stay with a relative/friend they know.

but you are more than welcome to try again with another analogy but I am sure it'd be just as ridiculously stupid...

Lmfao.

Concession noted.

Lmfao.

Concession noted.

The only concessions I've seen is you not realizing Republicans had control of Congress for the last 8 years and illegal immigrants are statistically less likely to commit crimes per population size.

Everything else was just a failed attempt at hiding your ignorance for facts...

I'll also concede that I don't think very highly of you. but you knew that already yes?

Back