5 Reasons that Sonnen will beat Fedor

I essentially agree with most of this and that is why this fight is interesting at this point but I still think even the current Fedor is going to be a tough out for the best chael... I'd say I see this fight as a 60/40 in Fedors favor, I could see chael catching him with a clean punch and shocking everyone or more likely just a grappling advantage.. Still though I think Fedor throws/trips his way out of most chaels wall and stall attempts and while Fedors chin is cracked Chael simply has never had one in the first place I think Fedor hurts him at some point and gets him out of there
chael boxing is quite decent. He cracked Andy a few times

Sonnen quits vs bigger men

Anderson Silva, Rampage Jackson, Dan Henderson, Fabricio Werdum, Nick Diaz, etc. all fought in PRIDE.

Fedor was tested at PRIDE events in the US. He was clean and other fighters failed. But yes, please tell me how you know he was on something because you heard through the grapevine. Fedor has been tested in Strikeforce, PRIDE (once), Bellator, and Sambo events.

Yes Fedor was tested in Strikeforce. He also went 1-3 in Strikeforce with his lone win over a fringe top 15 heavyweight.

There were only two Pride events held in the US (32 and 33) and Fedor only fought in one of them against an ancient Mark Coleman.

His two Bellator appearances, well do they really matter at this point?

prideroidcontract.jpg

Chael fought in organization that tests, meanwhile Fedor could use anything he wants...
Yeah organization that tests and Chael was cought cheating how manny times?

Fedor will catch that nasally voiced big event choker and put him on his face for a 50 count. And probably in the 1st too.

Back